Feeling lost

@Knight1119 I’m so sorry to hear this :people_hugging:. There’s no easy fix or easy answer . There must be more to life than muddling through. Hopefully it gets better for you soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @Amunique :hugs:, I keep hoping, but it never gets any better.

1 Like

You’re welcome @Knight1119 never lose hope :hugs:

2 Likes

Damn that all does sound like your in a miserable place at the moment and I can definitely see how it’s gonna effect the way you feel… have you considered having a good pampering to try boost up some joy vibes?
And maybe when the warmer weather kicks in it’ll help too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @AJSTAR , I’ve never had a pamper session in my life. I’m more of a Tom boy than a girly girl :blush: I’d rather climb trees and go up muddy trails. It will get better, I know it will. 9 years in my wee flat today remembering packing the van and all the memories that led to that, so could be just a shitty time of the year.
Tomorrow’s another day and I aim to find a waterfall :blush:.

Hope you’ve had a good day :blush:

6 Likes

Oooh well that defo calls for a good walk in the woods to see if you can find the snowdrops coming out or the blossoms!

I’ve been better but am plodding along as usual, thank you for asking :hugs:

1 Like

Had a walk in the woods, the snowdrops never failed to amaze me, some wee daffodils scattered about too :blush:.

As long as you keep plodding on you’re going the right way :blush: you’re welcome

6 Likes

Best therapy, a walk in nature. Happy thoughts to all feeling low at the moment :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:blush:great advice :blush:

2 Likes