Fingering thoughts on it

I never used to like it as my ex didn’t always trim his nails enough and once scratched me inside and it put me off. My current partner is amazing at it, it’s a combination of clit stimulation and g spot stimulation, never fails to make me orgasm and is often a warm up before main event. Once I achieve one orgasm this way, I find it easier to have multiple orgasms via PIV sex.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

I love a fingering..but it's the word I don't like " Fingering " always makes me think of American pie and him fingering that pie 🤮🤮

I love the word 'fingering'. 🙂 It's really evocative yet completely unromantic, and it has a great cadence. It's a word you rarely see in love letters or poems.

While we were at a shindig, mingling // I indulged in a little light fingering //Which left her with a lingering tingling //And we just had to go home and fuck. 🙂

Pretty powerful stuff, I think we can all agree.

EDIT: It won't recognise my line breaks today so I've replaced them with '//'. As we all know, format is really important in highbrow poetry.

Is it too narcissistic to laugh at one of my own old posts? 🙂 Though, you know, finding myself hilarious is actually quite useful as I never have to look far for an audience. 🙂

An excellent ode Mr Chimp 👍🏻

Very much fans of fingering in our house, I do agree though that it does take skill! I love to be on the receiving end and it is definately high up the list of Mr S's favorite activities.

Love fingering my wife she loves aswell, especially wearing sexy silk panties as my hand slides into them really gets her wet. I can make her cum in 2 minutes

Fingering can be as good as penetrative sex in either hole, it all depends on my mood and the location.

If my husband is fingering me to get me turned on and ready, sometimes I like him to take me all the way and once I've recovered from an amazing orgasm I will then jump on him and if I'm lucky I can get a second before he cums. Mmmm yes fingering is great!

Ah yes, fingering is a lovely step on the journey to cumming. I love being fingered and we do it a lot. One of the things that pushed me to being pantyless was improving his access, and he uses that access a lot :-)

It's a large part of our sex sessions and it's almost always the starting point (although where we end up is anybody's guess ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)).

We often start with her knickers on and I finger her through them then either go inside through the waistband or pull the crotch to one side. We've recently discovered the joys of crotchless underwear too which is an interesting alternative.

I love fingering and pleasing my partner. I think when you are a new thing it’s harder or more awkward to talk about these things. My girlfriend love me fingering but often if playing alone prefers to use a toy as it hits the spot with ease and not having to find it. It’s something that you have to learn by feel and her reaction and being open with feed back also notice if she is getting wetter at certain spots like hitting the g spot. Fingering is a good way to build up for play, if you finish 1st to still have involvement into finishing her or just surprise element of play we use it often.

I didn't know it was an issue. Clean hands and neat nails - what else are people doing? (apart from oral, obvs).

EmmaC's partner sounds to have mastered this myserious technique ;-)

MsR wrote:

I didn't know it was an issue. Clean hands and neat nails - what else are people doing? (apart from oral, obvs).

EmmaC's partner sounds to have mastered this myserious technique ;-)

Have just read over previous posts and it seems that gentleness and taking things slow are important, not rushng roughly to 'the main event' (a phrase I take issue with) - I agree. Plus lube.