Forum peeps birthday's

Happy birthday WandA

Happy birthday Wanda!

mine was yesterday. still suffering now.

Happy Birthday Wanda ^_^ xxx

Why thank you lovely forumites!

Still recovering after lots of planes!

Oh I missed it sorry Wanda....Happy belated birthday hunny :)

Planes?

Puppies77 wrote:

Planes?

Thank you!

Yeah, been Romania... 4 flights in 3 days of about 10 hours... Makes me sleepy!

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Planes?

Thank you!

Yeah, been Romania... 4 flights in 3 days of about 10 hours... Makes me sleepy!

We had a lovely little sleep this afternoon when I got back from uni External Media I never sleep well when he's away and he's been travelling so it was really nice to cuddle up in bed....after a blowjob of course External Media

Ax

Lol, bet he was glad to be home :)

Happy Belated Birthday WandA!

Malteaser - thats a good day to be born

x

Ta!

Happy belated birthday WandA! Sounds like you had a good one

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Happy belated birthday WandA! Sounds like you had a good one External Media

xxKPxx

Thank you!

Well the chasing by rabies ridden zombie dogs and general 'aura' of Bucharest wasn't great but still had a good time thank you!External Media

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Thank you!

Well the chasing by rabies ridden zombie dogs and general 'aura' of Bucharest wasn't great but still had a good time thank you!External Media

Rabies Ridden Zombie Dogs! That sounds like a wicked x-box game!

Good job AW gave you some birthday loving to balance out the nearly-being-eaten-psychotic-canines part!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Thank you!

Rabies Ridden Zombie Dogs! That sounds like a wicked x-box game!

Good job AW gave you some birthday loving to balance out the nearly-being-eaten-psychotic-canines part!

xxKPxx

Haha! Would make a good game! Medal of Honour has zombie levels with hell dog things!

"Bucharest has perhaps the largest population of stray dogs for a city in eastern Europe (numbering around a million). Although their numbers are gradually decreasing due to projects by the City Hall, they still remain a threat to safety as at least ten people have to be hospitalized every day for painful dog attacks, and, at night, they tend to form packs which greatly increases their danger."

Quite scary at night with howling behind and in front of you surrounded by abandoned buildings... Apparently its better than it used to be... doesn't make you feel better being chased by a big wolfy thing though!

After so long with nothing (3 daysExternal Media) It was a bloody good blowjob! ...but then I expect nothing less from my AdnaWExternal Media

November 19th - will be 25

Aww just missed mine! It was february 19th, I turned 22 x

sexynurse09 wrote:

Aww just missed mine! It was february 19th, I turned 22 x

Hope you had a fab day!!

Happy Birthday

Axx

And it's my birthday this weekend! I'm going to be the ripe old age of 26 AGAIN!

Have a weekend of doing sod all this weekend, but come next week I get lots to do and a particulary nice young gent to unwrap if he plays his cards right!

Happy Birthday MzB!

26... Pushing it now