General Fears & Phobias

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam I am so with you on the bird thing - but to the point i will cross the road to avoid pigeons on the pavement in front of me!

x

*bump*

My fear is the future.

Oh oh ohhhhhh thought of another.

Moths... once I woke up with LOADS of moths around my face and every since i've been scared of them, I wouldn't say it's extreme as a phobia, but its a fear.

I have a friend who is scared of "Holes made by nature"... They are a virgin but knowing the sexual orientation of the person in question... that may be a problem for the future :S haha

Phobias... i hate all insects ever since aracnephobia, i hate going into the sea since jaws i hate gremlings since well... gremlings =( and i hate hights since i fell on my pretty face 3 times off a wall oh and most fish food unless its fish n chips or prwans lol

MrSarcastic wrote:

Phobias... i hate all insects ever since aracnephobia, i hate going into the sea since jaws i hate gremlings since well... gremlings =( and i hate hights since i fell on my pretty face 3 times off a wall External Media oh and most fish food unless its fish n chips or prwans lol

I shouldn't have laughed but I did External Media I'm quite good with heights but I'm not a fan of fish either.. Not a fear though, just dislike.

Hate spiders , always get the hoover out to deal with them,

terrified of heights, really really scared go dizzy and sick

have a problem with needles, not good when you have to have a heperin jab every day during pregnancy, or for long flights and you have to self administer

xGGx

@Em its ok i dont mind =)

@GG i can stand up to spiders sometime thought hat say "face your fears and beat them" are liers lol

Yeh im not affraid of fish just dislike trying new things i think, as for hights i was fine till me three incedents and trips to dentist now i just get dizzy at hights unless i feel im save.

Needles.. comes and goes one minute i can see them sticking me with a needle next i go allitle light headded ;/

My phobia's are Spiders, clowns and mushrooms

Spiders with u 100% clowns 80% mushrooms i over came them
brb i thnk i have avirus hmm...

Oh, I have a fear of those people in suits.. y'know like dressed up as Mickey Mouse or something..

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Oh, I have a fear of those people in suits.. y'know like dressed up as Mickey Mouse or something..

I only took in the first part of that sentence, i was wondering what is wrong with wearing a suit.... *doh*

Damn there goes my danger mouse suite =( lmao x

Satoshi wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

I only took in the first part of that sentence, i was wondering what is wrong with wearing a suit.... *doh*

omg lol. Imagine walking through town in rush hour

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MrSarcastic wrote:

Danger mouse! *theme tune playing in head*

MrSarcastic wrote:

Is it a three-piece or just a couch?

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

omg lol. Imagine walking through town in rush hour

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

External Media

yeh my spelling sucks i admit it but i make up ith it with FUN! lol top cartoon em =P danger moooouse, daaaanger mooooouse!

He's the greatest, he's fantastic wherever there is danger he'll be there, Dannggerr mouuseee AMAZING! Danger mouuusee ASTOUNDING Danggerr mouseee

Sounds like you

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

He's the greatest, he's fantastic wherever there is danger he'll be there, Dannggerr mouuseee AMAZING! Danger mouuusee ASTOUNDING Danggerr mouseee

External Media

Sounds like you

Totally agree External Media lol External Media