Gents brazilan or bush

Has to be strip or small triangle,adds bit more errrrrm..... effect and looks sexier I think

My partner trims his very short but I like to shave mine all off.

I'm naturally quite hairy which I HATE so prefer to be waxed bare or have a landing strip at most. Not too bothered by what the other half does although I'm personally not really a fan of bare or too trimmed on a bloke.

From my male point of view, natural is much more sexy and sensual. Doing a bikini-line is fine but leave the rest alone. Know I'm in minority, but it turns me on...

Waxed off for me a little strip is good too :), I trim mine too 2014 we dont need body hair

Agreed - Brazilian all the way and I like to tim up too. My OH isnt that bothered if i trim or not but there is something about the feel of smooth balls between my legs which rocks!

*My own smooth balls between my legs that is!

Smooth or very neatly trimmed please ! As oral lovers, a mouth full of bush is not nice !

I maintain a little strip above my cock it feels good to wank with oil that way.

I used to just let everything so whatever that was when we and my boyfriend met. then we went on holiday and i got a brazillian and it just stuck. better sensations for both of us, looks tidier and come on lets face it, a bit more hygenic ;)

Waxing lady says she does mine as a Martini Glass shape.

For me I really don't like body hair so I'm always clean shaven or occasionally waxed (it hurts too much to do regularly) and when I met my OH he had the natural look so with a bit of convincing I got him to shave it all off! Now he keeps it well trimmed bless him ;p

I keep a short patch above my C&B's, but shave all the rest. I prefer the OH to be bald, but she is not preoccupied with such trivial things and tends to only trim up during bikini season.

I shave my whole area every other day. I feel so much better this way, but after two days the itch arrives, so shave. My wife also shaves everything off, just the way I like it. Don't mind a brazilian but prefer the full monty.

If you're ginger, wouldn't a brazillian look like a fish finger? lol, just kidding ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lol

waxed male brazilian, trimmed all over

my girlfirend isnt brave enough to edure a brazilian. Shes a big shite :)

*hoping she see's this post *

Very trimmed and well maintained.
If i am expected to shave then so should he

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Very trimmed and well maintained.
If i am expected to shave then so should he

Agreed!!!![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)