Getting over the fear with cow girl

Hey! Iv done a recent post on this about the girl on top position! How do i get over the fear that i look ridiculous ontop? And whats the best rhythem to take i find that can be tricky? Any tips ladies how you got over the fear? And guys what do you really think when the woman is on top? Is this really a turn on? (Oh im curvy too​:roll_eyes:) so hang ups on that i have too!

5 Likes

Girls on top feels amazing, that and " yes, I can use my hands to play with you" are what I tend to be thinking when the girl is on top.

I love it because it’s feels like I can connect more, I’m not holding my own weight up and therefore can embrace, fondle or just plain stare at my OH.

Which is where the hangup comes, the girl feels like there’s more attention because, frankly, there is.

Getting comfortable with cowgirl tends to start with being comfortable with yourself. I find my OH stunning but it’s still taken her a long time to want to do cowgirl because she has a completely different view on herself.

Slow and steady steps are all I can recommend. That and remind yourself that whilst, yes, he’s looking at you, his mind is likely to be more focused on how you feel than how you look in that moment.

5 Likes

I’d have to agree with @Lexifer… I love it when my OH is in top, in fact, it’s our go to position after we’ve had foreplay, particularly good timing after she’s giving me a good BJ!! :heart_eyes:
I love that I can see her take control (and again have a good fondle at the same time). She controls the speed and it turns me on a lot seeing her reaction to her spot being hit!
Never think or be put of for one second that you being ‘curvy’ will be an obstacle… I can guarantee that he’ll love the fact you are on top taking control and you thinking you will be looking ridiculous will be the furthest thought in his mind!! As said in previous post take your time at first, that in itself will feel amazing for your partner, then when things get comfortable and going… Crank it up a notch (or 2) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…Enjoy when the time comes :blush:

4 Likes

As a curvy woman i have thought the same .
It does happen probably not enough for my OH though , i normally spend the first few minutes saying "am i squashing you , are you sure , i dont want to hurt you " but i have come to realise he loves it ! I tend to lean slightly forward and support myself on our headboard until im completely relaxed .
I still worry every time but have to remember how much he loves it and how good it feels .
Maybe try soft lighting , so you arent completely on show if thats your main worry , thats what i find best .
He says he loves seeing me take control and enjoy myself , he prefers it slow and me going all the way up and down . His hands can reach everywhere which feels amazing.
He will love watching you , and you wont look silly .
Good luck

7 Likes

Definitely a turn on @The_lady_in_pink either forward / reverse style, lie back and enjoy the wonderful view…
Styles - mix it up from slowly grinding on him rubbing your clit on him to slowly moving up the shaft then dropping back down quickly or just going for it, he’ll love it all.

2 Likes

It’s incredible.
I love it when my wife goes on top.
The choice of where to put my hands is my first thought.
Don’t worry about squashing us, we would tell you.
My wife often says the same, and I always say, you would know if I didn’t like the weight on me.
My biggest tip is just to relax and not over think it.
If you gently rock on your partner, and find what’s comfortable for you, the enjoyment you will get will outshine any negatives.
From a male point of view, I probably look awful when in the act, but I don’t care if she doesn’t. I am not making a film, so it’s all about how we feel, not look.

5 Likes

Could always just sit on top whilst the OH uses a wand on your clit and you’ll both feel the vibrations.
Or reverse style he could tease your anus with a wand, dildo, vibrating butt plug which he’ll feel sending you both to the pleasure dome lol

1 Like

Thank you for all the replies! Yeah i would normally wear lingerie anyway to cover myself up its just when it comes to it its knowing the rhythem to go with as i find up and down just makes it slip out​:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Part of the fun of your really wet lol, but just mix it up, grinding, up and down… Just enjoy the feelings… I always do

1 Like

Absolutely LOVE cowgirl. One word: deep.
We find the best motion is more of a “forwards-backwards” than an actual “in-out”, literally like riding a trotting horse.

2 Likes

Go for the rocking/ riding action if you are worried about him slipping out :grin: you will find your motion

1 Like

After a bit of cowgirl, bring your knees up and slide your legs round so your feet are at his shoulders and you’re basically just sitting on top, then just slide to and fro.
:wink: :yum: :star_struck: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :exploding_head:

Honestly, if he’s already been in bed with you he knows what you look like already, so he isn’t going to be put off by you being on top (more likely he’ll love it!!!). It’s my favourite position with almost all my partners. I like that I can watch and fondle without having to do the hard work!!

You’ll just need to go for it and be as confident as you can (maybe faking it a bit the first few times) try to enjoy it and it’ll likely become a regular part of your routine.

Slow and steady rhythmic sliding up and down. Stop and grind when you have him fully in you. Lean forward and kiss him occasionally. If you judge he is nearing orgasm speed up your rhythm and show him you are really enjoying riding his cock by gasping and moaning in appreciation. Remember it’s you who is in control. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Have the OH on top riding me is the best feeling, with her controlling the rhythm and depth to satisfy her own requirements is a powerful thing.

3 Likes

It took me a while to get comfy being on top, I was very self conscious and we’re very different weights, I didn’t want to hurt him. I very gradually moved bits of me on top and realised that he didn’t die! Lots of kisses and caressing for r distraction.

As for rhythm, I more grind bc this is what works for me. Also drawing the word coconut with your hips is meant to be a winner.

I thought there was no way he could find me sexy, the impression I have of myself is that meme of a hippo, but he tells me how sexy I am and how much I turn him on. I can tell from his face that he loves it bc the boobs are within reach of his hands and face lol

Edited for spelling.

4 Likes

I think I’m the luckiest man alive, that’s what I think! I get to be with a gorgeous woman who also wants me in return, enough to get on top, bare it all, and take it just how she wants it. In my book there’s not much better than the view of my wife’s breasts above me as she moves in the way that feels best for her!

My wife is also a curvy gal (all relative, I know) and doesn’t always feel the most confident about her body, so I just try to do my best to be affirming and appreciative. I think just from my perspective that the other advice he from folks with some similar experience and challenges is solid and worth listening to!

As to rhythm, that’s so personal, but wifey usually does more grinding back and forth S side to side Rather than up and down bouncing (although there’s some of that, too).

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, as a guy, I love my wife being on top. I think she looks hot!! She loves it too and orgasms quite easily in that position.

As for feelings about how you may look, I know that I love how my wife looks. We are late 50s - early 60s so we have body issues, but I love everything about her, curves, stretch marks, and all. She knows that and has accepted it.

2 Likes

@The_lady_in_pink
Just jump on top of your man and have fun! I love my wife on top - she looks sexy as hell (because I love her to death) and it feels great.
There’s nothing wrong with curves! If your man loves you, he will want to see you - and even better if you have lingerie.
As others have said - don’t worry about a rhythm - just doe what feels good to you.
If you are having fun, he will.
For us, it’s definitely about grinding :slight_smile:
But adding in fingers or toys also spices it up big time.
I also like to get massage oil on her bum and squeeze!
A lean forward so a little nibble on the nipple is always welcome too :slight_smile:
Have FUN!!! x

3 Likes

I love if my wife is on top. I love whatever it is she’s doing, because she’s doing it with me.

As others have said, it’s lovely having hands free for a change, and super-sexy when your lady gets on and takes charge a little more (so-to-speak).

I’m sure many can empathise with body insecurity … I promise you though, all your lucky OH will be thinking is how sexy and awesome it all is.

Chill. No bucking like a bronc etc. Dicks are sturdy, but still vulnerable at certain angles :blush:

2 Likes