Glass Dildoes

Aww poor hunny, tbh in that set though I don't much use the clear one as I prefer the pink!

Ok well I shall try the pink! :) I wanna get on this glass dildo hype! X

FrozenAngel wrote:

MissChar wrote:

This will be controversial but I've just been trying my glass dildo for the first time and it does very little for me!!!!

Char that is shocking! lol I have about 7 of them now! They're fab

I have 4 and agree with FrozenAngel. Fabulous!

Yes well it's all well and good for you guys but I am just not getting anything from it! Must do some more experimenting. To be honest having it cold in me was repulsive haha!

MissChar wrote:

Yes well it's all well and good for you guys but I am just not getting anything from it! Must do some more experimenting. To be honest having it cold in me was repulsive haha!

Try warming it up in hot water? Not everyone will like the cold or it could be that the shape isn't right for you. Also, can you orgasm through penetration alone or do you need clitoral stimulation too? Because you might want to use a bullet along with it if you feel that its not doing anything for you.

I can usually come from penetrative sex but not when im doing it myself if that makes sense, but I used a bullet as well! I'm definitely gonna try it warm next time. And use the different dildo! Thanks hun. Xx

Aw bless ya hun, give it a go warm. I think it just does to show that people do have different tastes! xx

I love my glass one! It feels amazing cold. I can't wait to buy more and I really want to get a metal one too x

Oh me too NN, I'm dying to try a metal one! I also love mine cold. Feels so good.

Lauren and I are getting our first glass dildo this week as part of the 3 for £50.00 deal on LH :) Comes with two as well. Aren't we gunna be busy :P

And I have changed my mind about glass dildos!!! :D

:) yay!! They are fab.

and mixed with a wand even better, from the fridge of course

I hate it from the fridge. Eirgh! Just used mine room temperature after my tango died on me and I love it! X

I love glass toys. They slide in and out so much better than their silicone and rubber counterparts. Love the weight in my sasha grey butt plug.
And the fact that glass toys tend to need much less like than silicone ones too

or try warmed

Johnny Roach wrote:

I love glass toys. They slide in and out so much better than their silicone and rubber counterparts. Love the weight in my sasha grey butt plug.

Yeah so easy to care for!

MissChar wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

Yeah so easy to care for!

They are easy to clean and look after. But when I read back what I wrote and realise my phone's autocorrect changed 'lube' to 'like' they need much less lube! Well it doesn't need to be reapplied as much! I've noticed anyway

MissChar wrote:

And I have changed my mind about glass dildos!!! :D

Woohoo! :-)

Thanks Alastor :)

And johnny roach definitely that too! Haha dam auto correct.