Glass Dildoes

MissChar wrote:

And I have changed my mind about glass dildos!!! :D

Yeh you have!

MissChar wrote:

I hate it from the fridge. Eirgh! Just used mine room temperature after my tango died on me and I love it! X

I'm actually so proud! LOL Glad you gave it another go hun, was it the clear or the pink? xx

Im super proud too! Clear! Will try the pink next for sure though! X

I tried so hard to convince my mate to get the set whilst it was still in the 3 for £50 last night, she was having non of it lol.

Haha could you convince her to buy anything at all? X

No, she said she was out of funds, and that she couldn't really justify spending £50 on a sex toy! If I had the funds I'd be tempted to buy them for her lol.

I succumbed to adding this to my glass collection as part of another 3 for 50 buy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3523

That was my very first glass toy Alastor! I loved it. Still do, I think it was almost 3 years ago that I brought that. They're so durable!

I have the tracey cox glass duo set and i love it i can't wait to add more glass to my collection i think a glass butt plugs next on the list

I am not impressed either, I have the 2 Tracey cox ones, they feel to heavy hen inside and I think I feel a more natural sensation, haven't tried temperature play with them, so we'll see if my stance changes x

i love my icicles glass toys, espcially the black twist and turn one its the icicles 39, it gives really good sensations when used cold or warm :)

as for the tracey cox ones they didnt do anything for me,but im going to keep trying with them as i have read so many positive things about them here and i so want to experiance the pleasures others have

Just bought my first ice dildo from the icicles range on LH. The one with the whip on the end. Very excited to use it! Read lots about using it cold... what about warm?

I've got a double ended one which does anal and vaginal together, it's bloody amazing, unfortunetly lovehoney don't sell it anymore.

I will defo be getting another 1 or 2 or 3, just love them, they make me squirt!

JessyBunny89 wrote:

Just bought my first ice dildo from the icicles range on LH. The one with the whip on the end. Very excited to use it! Read lots about using it cold... what about warm?

Yes you can use it warm. It's nice I just tried it! Warm it up in a bowl of warm water :) I have two so I tried one warm one at room temperature which feels quite cold (as I don't like it chilled). X

MissChar wrote:

JessyBunny89 wrote:

Yes you can use it warm. It's nice I just tried it! Warm it up in a bowl of warm water :) I have two so I tried one warm one at room temperature which feels quite cold (as I don't like it chilled). X

Like MissChar said you can warm it using warm water, :)

JessyBunny89 wrote:

Is that this one? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25823 If so please let us know how you find it, very tempted to get it!

And yay! Happy for you MC :)

YESSSSS I love glass dildos! Xxxxxxxx

She's off again! :-)

Go Char!

Haha gotta thank frozen angel for recommending the use of the pink one in the Tracey cox set! Turns out I like it hot and fast ;) squirty squirt x