Good news

I bet she thinks you are a cyclist @rockstar they also must be use to it especially in small towns. All the best.

Absolutely brilliant news @rockstar so happy for you :blush:

1 Like

I take it you remebered to remove your cage before to get there?

On a more serious note, you’ve stated using cages with catheters, and sounding rods. Do you know if they could have been the cause of the infection?

Also, pleased to hear you’re ok and solidly on the mend now!!!

Great news, big relief you you and the Mrs

Amazing news, glad you got the all clear

Great news,enjoy!

Great news! :blush: Enjoy your celebration! :partying_face:

It had crossed my mind too but the last time I used a catheter or sounding rod was a good while before the infection started and I do take care with cleanliness. I will, however, give it a while before I try again.

1 Like

@rockstar I had to use intermittent catheters a few years back and constantly got UTI’s so stopped them and managed in other ways. I was very careful with hygiene but still had problems.

1 Like

Great news @rockstar
Enjoy your celebration :grin::+1:

That’s great news, @rockstar…! Cancer’s a bitch.

Yeah , being a former medical tech I only use sterile sealed lube for sounding and I do not sound too often . Does your cage have the part that goes into your opening ? If so , I would suspect that could be the culprit . And great news on cancer free ! As my body falls apart and my health generally goes downhill , I also worry about my wife , what would she do without me ? Currently I do about 95% of everything . I do not know how much help she would get from kids and grandkids and neighbors . Kind of ironic that the stresses of being a care giver wear you down and probably speed of our decline .

Really glad to hear you are all good. :slight_smile: what a relief.

1 Like

Great news, very happy for you. You obviously did a good job teaching as they got a good job so no need for the wife to be embarrassed as they see this stuff all the time.
Yes drink lots of water and yes have amazing fun times knowing that stress of worry is no longer there. :blush:

Great news @rockstar.
And the follow up posts, just show what a great human you are, with your care for your wife.

Had a bladder infection about 18 years ago and it triggered a full investigation cos i was over 40…cystoscopy, prostate exam and iodine injected into my bloodstream to highlight my bladder, none of them particulary pleasant experiences, but the embarrassment was outweighed by the peace of mind of an all clear. So guys, if you have a problem, get it checked out.

2 Likes

You are spot on there @WillC get things checked out. The sooner something is found the better it can be treated. Us men are buggers for just getting on with things.

1 Like

Exactly, i have done all the embarrassing tests, most of them with young medical
students both male and female viewing, and no longer have any fear of embarrassment. The positives far outweigh stupid male embarrassment.

That’s great news @rockstar :slightly_smiling_face:

Brilliant news @rockstar