How do we start with bondage?

I'm new here. I could do with a little advice please. We've just booked a night away in a swanky hotel. My wife has said she wants to try out something a bit more kinky. She said it after watching the channel 5 progamme 'Good girls guide to kinky sex.' We've tried blindfolds, and I've tied her hands up whilst using a vibrator on her. She loved it. And so did I. But we want to try some other stuff now. She's left it with me to order some stuff from Lovehoney and surprise her. But I dont know where to begin. What have you done? Nothing to scary please. What should I be ordereing? I was thinking nipple clamps. Any good?

Nipple clamps can actually be really intense and too much for a lot of beginners. People often don't realize just how hard they clamp and how much it hurts. You can try it if you want, you've got to experiment at some point if you want to explore BDSM, but it's definitely not a guaranteed thing that will work for newbies.

Thats really helpful. Thanks. My wife seems keen on giving clamps a go. She often asks me to bite her nipples when we have sex. And oftern says ' bite harder!'. Any you would recommend? Any other ideas of things we can try?

It a good thing to find out who is naturally sub and dom or domme. Nipple clamps are super to use . They can also be used very carefully on the labia. Pegs are a good thing for both sexes. Wrist and ankle restraints are a must. Leather lace paddle is also a must. Look on my write ups and you can see leather and chain panties. Also butt plug. Take it slow. Laugh . Talk find each others boundries. Love each other and always cuddle after . Good luck and keep us updated. ❤xx

Thank you Maturecpl. Love the idea of laughing and cuddling afterwards. It takes a lot of trust in a relationship to try this. I am going to order some nipple clamps. I've already got a blindfold and some tape. We've tried some bum fun before. She's okay with me inside her (when she's had a few drinks!). I am not sure it really turns her on, apart from seeing me so horny. However, she's never been keen to try a butt plug. Might be a push to far thi stime round. I'm going to check out paddles and wrist & ankle restarints now. What would you enjoy being done to you and in what order? I'll let you know how it all goes for us.

I second the leather wrist and ankle restraints. How about a paddle/crop and a gag? I always enjoy being gagged and cuffed with some spanking

Yes we are a little further along But. I am sub. I have 2 ball gags. Love my restraints tight. Love boobs tied tight so they are blue. Love caning paddling crop and hand spanked. My pussy spanked. Clamps and weights o nipples and lips.. rimming and being rimmed. Stretching. Well you did ask. Sorry. Take it slow and leave what either of you do not like. To get her comfy with anal. Just incorporate you rimming her into foreplay. X

Thnak you lovelylumps. Defo gonna get me some restraints. I'm not sure about a gag. That might be phase 2. Little bit scarry for bondage newbies like us.

Thanks for being so honest Maturecpl. I think my wife is a sub. She says she likes me being strong and slightly rough with her. So I think she'll love the restraints and nipple clamps. I love rimming her and I think she likes it too by the moans I get from her! I am not sure what stretching is and I may leave paddling and pussy spanking to a later date. Don't what to go to crazy to fast! Phew! I getting quite hot under the collar now! Can't wait for my order to arrive and to check in at our hotel next weekend. Appreciate your help on this wonderful adventure.

For being paddled: lots of people love the area where the buttocks meet the top of the thigh. Close enough to stimulate the genital area without actually hitting directly. Start v. gentle, build up slowly & have safewords. And it's also good to have a nice bit of soothing cream or massage oil to rub it all better after! ;D

That's great advice Knottydevil. I will certainly try that appraoch. I love the idea of soothing cream afterwards. Thank you...

So many ideas to try . You could train her like a dog , gently but firmly , with rewards if she's a good girl , and mild punishments if she's a bad girl . Get a collar and lead from LH , and it could well blow her mind . One thing tho ,that I'm sure you've heard before is have a safeword , and make sure it's understood . Make doubly sure that she knoows what it is . The "traffic light " system is good , check regularly to see what light she's on . Make "Red" the safeword , and above all , when it's used STOP at once . Have fun :-)

Thank you Weeradge. I'd never thought of agreeing a safeword or checking in with traffic lights. Thats really helpful. I think a collar might be a little too early for us. I am going to start slow and see where it all goes. Nipple clamps, wrist restarints, blindfold, spanking. Seems like a good list to start with...

Temperature play is good when tied up and blindfolded too...try ice and blowing gently on the wet areas. Dripping it and also running it on her sensitive bits. Oral sex is amazing for both with ice in your mouth and being restrained makes it doubly so...good luck and I'm sure it'll all come naturally and have fun most of all.

Thanks. Sounds divine. I’ll have to order A bucket of ice from the hotel bar! I’m sure we are going to have loads of fun. Have you ever tried filming your bondage fun? Is it a turn on our a big no no?

I’d recommend running a BDSM quiz or checklist by each other well before a session. This can really help test your for any known limits and major turn-offs. It also gives opportunities to work out particular kinks or fantasies you’d be open to exploring together.

Knowing a submissive partner's limits and turn- offs is a great way to avoid crossing boundaries and reduce the need to ask questions during BDSM play. Consensual non-consent, in other words. Consent is implied in the loving relationship you share and the discussions you’ve had to express desires and permissions.

Knowing a submissive partner's limits and turn- offs is a great way to avoid crossing boundaries and reduce the need to ask questions during BDSM play. Consensual non-consent, in other words. Consent is implied in the loving relationship you share and the discussions you’ve had to express desires and permissions.

Oops! Sorry. Duplicate posts. Anyway. Hope this helps. x