How long do your sex sessions with you’re partner usually last?

Because we love foreplay, especially on her we tend to go on average about an hour to an hour and a half. I spend at least 20 minutes on light kissing and tickling of her whole back are head to toe. Recently discovered she likes footplay on her so added that in. 99.9% time finish on clitoral play by tongue or womanizer. Then it's my turn. Never really done anything quick. Just not our thing. It's more about treating each other to what we like and sharing each other.

1-2hours at least 4 times a week, married for 14 years, used to be quicker less often, but we just keep getting better. Only recently discovered Lovehoney (a few Anne summers bits b4) and bondage has really really turned us on to another level. We just got playbox subscription very cool idea.

Last night we had a 10 minute quickie (what we consider a fuck). Saturday afternoons is our time, we usually go to bed with a bottle of prosseco and get the toys out and play for at least an hour/90 mins. Trying out new things and enjoying each other. But we are both pretty adventurous.

20 mins is an average for us. Hubby moans that he comes too quickly but I don’t find it an issue. If we want a longer session then foreplay is ramped up, the restraints come out with the toys and a blow job before sex always means he lasts longer 🤣 My hubby was a bit ‘cautious’ to begin with but now he loves it when I tie him up etc. Do talk to him slowly, maybe over text or email so he has time to think about it and compose a response. I found sending some links from the lovehoney blog was helpful! They have safe bdsm guides and how to introduce it into your relationship

If Iv not had sex within weeks/ months then 5-10 mins if it’s regular or I’m drum between 15-40mins

Usually about 15-20 minutes for us. The girlfriend isn't keen on foreplay and likes to get straight down to the business end of sex!