How lovely

It makes my heart melt when I read lovely words the men say about their OH's on here. Saying how beautiful he thinks she is, how hot she looks in lingerie etc. I'm a soppy cow!!

Funny that you brought this up, but the other day I was posting something about OH and thought to myself hey, this isn't right, I'm telling all these perfect strangers how lovely I think OH is, when was the last time I told HER that? so that night I made it a point to point out to her how sexy I think she is.

FrumCouple wrote:

Funny that you brought this up, but the other day I was posting something about OH and thought to myself hey, this isn't right, I'm telling all these perfect strangers how lovely I think OH is, when was the last time I told HER that? so that night I made it a point to point out to her how sexy I think she is.

Aww

I tell Mrs Mozz how sexy, beautiful, gorgeous she is pretty much every day. Sadly she isn't that receptive to compliments and thinks I'm just blowing smoke. Not true, I know I'm the luckiest man in the world.

Tell her to come on here and see for herslf...

Aww guys! That's so sweet! I'm a sucker for a romantic, attentive fella. That's why I've been with my OH since I was 16, 3 kids and marriage later, I'm still bonkers about him. He tells me every day what I mean to him and how beautiful I am, how gorgeous I look in lingerie and that I also look hot even first thing in the morning (when I think I look like shit lol!). It's amazing

I agree it's lovely seeing a man saying how his woman is his world =D

Sarah 77 wrote:

Aww guys! That's so sweet! I'm a sucker for a romantic, attentive fella. That's why I've been with my OH since I was 16, 3 kids and marriage later, I'm still bonkers about him. He tells me every day what I mean to him and how beautiful I am, how gorgeous I look in lingerie and that I also look hot even first thing in the morning (when I think I look like shit lol!). It's amazing

That's not the ONLY reason I've been with my OH for 19 years lol! Just realised how that sounds!

He's the best hubby I could have had the honour of marrying, in so many ways. I'm a very lucky lady indeed

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I agree it's lovely seeing a man saying how his woman is his world =D

Absoloutely

Sarah I must say your posts are very heartwarming too, it's apparent from your posts all over the forum how much you ADORE your OH

FrumCouple wrote:

Sarah I must say your posts are very heartwarming too, it's apparent from your posts all over the forum how much you ADORE your OH

Aww, thank you. Such a lovely thing to say and I'm glad that comes across because I do

Thank you FrumCouple

FrumCouple wrote:

Tell her to come on here and see for herslf...

She does come on here and she does appreciate the comments, but she's still a bit lacking self confidence. I uploaded a new photo today (hopefully viewable tomorrow) and I think she looks fantastic (she's in her 40s and has had 2 kids). She wasn't to sure about it but let me post it anyway.

Well I think she looks stunning. She doesn't even look like she's had any kids! It is like that for us complicated women though, if we don't believe it ourselves, we don't believe others saying it. Sometimes I'm paranoid about how I look, I stuggle to accept compliments if I don't feel I deserve them. I mean that in the sense that if I look in the mirror and feel that I look awful, I don't listen to OH or anyone else for that matter if they say I look great. I just don't believe them unless I see it myself.

Not that my opinion counts, your OH doesn't even know me. But for what it's worth, she looks amazing

Thanks Sarah, glad (but saddened) to hear she's not the only one. It's such a shame that, you and her, and many others I'm sure, have these confidence issues. Looking at your picture, I'd say you shouldn't have too much to worry about. You look gorgeous. Take the compliment, it's sincere and well-meant, and I hope it makes you happy, if just for a moment.

Sarah 77 wrote:

It makes my heart melt when I read lovely words the men say about their OH's on here. Saying how beautiful he thinks she is, how hot she looks in lingerie etc. I'm a soppy cow!!

I agree, Sarah.

Bless you, what a lovely thing to say and what a sincere, genuine chap you are. Compliment taken and it has made me smile so thank you

My hubby thinks I'm stunning and always tells me how lucky he is to be with me, which is indeed all that matters Even if I beg to differ sometimes lol!

So lovely :) x

:-) :-) Feeling the love

Yay, people feeling good! Nice ain't it. Just need to sort Mrs Mozz now.

Mozzalini wrote:

Yay, people feeling good! Nice ain't it. Just need to sort Mrs Mozz now.

Get your lovely lady sorted Mr Mozz! :-)