How many men sit to pee?

Hope this isn’t too crude a question, Just wondered whilst sitting on loo having a pee this morning wondering how many other men prefer to sit to pee or is it just me?
From a personal POV I always stood but as age has got hold I found it just easier to sit especially as aiming gets a bit more tricky! :wink:
So if you don’t mind me asking how many others sit to pee?
Also do our female LH friends prefer their OH’s to sit?
Cheers all. :bikini: X

1 Like

With a 7mm ring in my prince albert, sitting is a safer bet than standing :joy:

3 Likes

At least sitting means the seat should stay clean :joy:

5 Likes

Had a Prince Albert once but it started to grow out so had to remove it, I can appreciate this as I remember with the ring in it was like a sprinkler and there was a bit of back run up the ring and dribbled at lot! I do wish my PA had been successful!! :bikini: X

1 Like

That why I was interested in a female POV, my Wife says exactly the same, think she’d want our son to sit but at 17 that’s a girl thing and not happening!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: X

1 Like

@Cupc8kes it also means the seat won’t be left up either :joy:

3 Likes

Now that I’m wearing a chastity cage peeing standing up can be risky unless you can discreetly line everything up first.

3 Likes

I prefer standing up, where I can happily pee on the seat, on the floor on my feet, so much more satisfying. :grin:

2 Likes

I have to stand, i cannot go if i sit

1 Like

Sitting is hard if you have morning wood. I usually just stand or go somewhere in the padock lol

3 Likes

My husband sits sometimes, just so he can go on his phone at the same time :grimacing:

4 Likes

Always sit to pee, why stand when you can sit? Also have a huge PA ring though it doesn’t make much difference

2 Likes

I sit most of the time…and always have done really. If I’m out and about then I usually stand, but if at home I sit 90% of the time. It’s more so now since my then 2 year old decided to stick his head between my legs while I was stand up weeing…idiot! Don’t think he’ll make that mistake again…and if I sit I can see them coming!

As a family we tend to leave the door open too - so it’s a bit of a free for all - so sitting is probably a little bit more discreet!

5 Likes

Hopefully none, or I’ve been doing it wrong for 37 years​:joy:

1 Like

@Yes_man hubby said the exact same reasons as you. Also after a bit of fun standing is a big no-no as it’s like a water sprinkler :rofl:

From my point of view, it’s so much better now he sits, saves me cleaning the seat all the time and putting the seat back down, those things used to drive me insane :hear_no_evil: :rofl:

1 Like

Not me but 5 inch heels make it seem so far

1 Like

Ive lived in a house full of women for 30 years ( wife and 2 daughters) Its just simpler to sit down. Some days it the only chance to get a rest.

4 Likes

My husband sits and both sons learned to pee sitting down as I didn’t want to have to clean up after their mishaps and this was easier for me!!! The boys eventually learned to pee standing up when they were in a public restroom to avoid the nastiness that abounds there. I don’t know what they do now that they are grown. My husband still sits at home. If mama is happy everyone is happy!

2 Likes

If my sons (now grown) pee on the seat at my house, they WILL clean it up!

1 Like

Sitting for me here! no pee on the seat, quieter without splashback and it empties out fully if you sit.

1 Like