How many men sit to pee?

Men don’t sit!
as is apparent from my profile pic

Sitting on the dock of a bay :musical_note:
:grin:

1 Like

Depends what mood I’m in :joy:

Only when I also need a number 2. Otherwise I always stand as my aim is good and always hit the target. :dart::blush:

1 Like

Got to admit, if I get In From work and I’m done in I will sit to have a pee haha my back is knackered as it is and knees aren’t much better from my job! A little sit down wee never hurt anyone :grin:

4 Likes

I am both stand in the day but at night (old age ) if I need to go during the night I sit because of the noise I make so I don’t wake the kids up

1 Like

My husband will sit occasionally, he says;

“This method should only be used on rare occasions as a treat so that it doesn’t become common place nor taken for granted.”

:woman_facepalming:t3:

So, how many women stand up to pee? :smirk::rofl:

7 Likes

I stand but am not opposed to sitting. I do sit when I go in the middle of the night though. I don’t want to turn lights on which will wake me more and don’t have to worry about aim when sitting

Hi hun hope you ok ? @Blonde_Bunny they say it helps the prostrate and eases when you sit to pee ! Not a doctor but I do pee lol

1 Like

I never sit for a pee. Peeing standing up (and thus being able to discreetly pee almost anywhere) is literally one of the best things about being a man.

3 Likes

Sit 90% of the time, caged or not. When caged, its not really an option to stand unless I want to risk a big mess, when not caged, I just get used to not having to concentrate on the act of peeing.

We had a sensor installed in our ensuite so a light would come on at night to help with night time aim, don’t bother using it anymore as its just easier to sit, no risk then.

I agree though with one of the posters, sitting with an erection is tricky, but then trying to aim pee from an erection is also tricky, 6 of one, 1/2 dozen the other

1 Like

Outdoors: definitely standing

2 Likes

Love the change of question @Blonde_Bunny, how many will admit to standing and where?

1 Like

Well I have occasionally pee’d standing but in a slight squat position.
You know when you’re in a really skanky toilet and don’t want your skin to touch the seat :rofl:

8 Likes

Woman who stand… have you tried one of those “shewee” things? :joy:

I think more men do sit down wees than you think, how else do you play on your phone and get a little more alone time! Ha plus weeing with an erection is easier seated :joy:

2 Likes

@JS90 Yep, nothing worse than waking up with morning glory and dying for a pee!! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

If hubby’s been in the bathroom for ages then I know he’s sitting and on the phone :rofl:.

I do squat if I have to use the public toilet, there’s no way I’m sitting down on them :rofl:

2 Likes

Every morning when I go for my first pee I always sit down because when I wake up I nearly always have an erection, and as I’m uncut my foreskin doesn’t always necessarily return completely forwards and can make a bit of a mess, Also I sit down when having my first pee after I’ve masturbated because it tends to spray or can double stream. The rest of the time I stand.

2 Likes

Hmmm when I was on nights I’d wake up during the day needing the loo so used to keep my eyes shut and walk to the loo, do my business with eyes shut then toodle back to bed without opening my eyes

1 Like

“And that’s how I accidentally crapped in my wife’s lap.”

1 Like