How many people enjoy nipple play?

I’ve been doing this more and more recently, even through clothes without any skin contact.

4 Likes

For me the piercings made my nipples super sensitive, I’ve never been so aware of them, healing process can be a little bothersome at times but I don’t regret them at all, I love having them playing with now, the sensation it toe curling for me lol

5 Likes

Get some beautiful jewels!

1 Like

Yes lovely fishnet bodies are so delicious with accessing the naughtiest of places.

2 Likes

I love nipple play - my wife either sucking or biting my nipples, especially when I’m masturbating. But she can get a bit carried away with the biting when she’s excited - I’m not into that much pain.

6 Likes

Oh yes I love nipple play of any sort, and Mrs Wurger loves seeing my reactions too, she has bought various toys to make my nipples more sensitive, and some of them really do have that effect… the more she does it, the more I love it, but yes there is a pain threshold that I would not like to go beyond…

6 Likes

Licking my nipples is by far the easiest way to get me wet, it beats pretty much any other foreplay

9 Likes

I am.

She bites and pinches mine while I’ve still got the clamps on. They are ultra sensitive then and I love the pain.

4 Likes

Skitten - Get you partner to treat you to some jewels for your nipples. They will no doubt sparkle!!!

3 Likes

Did that to my wife just this morning as her nipples were looking exceptionally gorgeous. I could not help myself - she was dripping wet!

2 Likes

I like to lube my nipples and play with one of them while using my vibrator at the same time :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

I love sucking on the OH’s nipples, but they appear hyper sensitive and therefore I usually don’t get to play for too long.

3 Likes

Yes, i have super sensitive nipples, pinch them really hard as i cum and that blows my mind!

5 Likes

I’m not sure why I haven’t replied to this thread yet! I love nipple play. Most of the time it’s gentle, massage and stroking but other times I enjoy a bit of pain. I have several sets of nipple clamps and suckers but usually use them for solo play. I have quite large nipples and find the sides of my nipples feel a lot better to touch than the top. They are so sensitive that I can get aroused from wearing lingerie - anything with sheer, soft lace or fishnet cups will get me in the mood quickly. I also love open cup pieces where the nipples are exposed, especially if it has straps between the boobs or around the boobs because that adds to the sensation of exposure.

4 Likes

If my wife were more open to me wearing lingerie I would have many lace tops , especially the kind that are a bit loose so the silky or lace can brush my nipples . I manscape most of my body hair and keep my chest hair pretty short , especially around my nipples . Nipple suckers work better and little hair to keep the material from rubbing my nipples . I keep fighting the urge to buy some bralets of silky material , some snugger and some loose enough to brush my nipples . When I was a young man , 95% of my pleasure came from anything to do with my cock . In my more advanced years and with an inactive partner , I find great pleasure from nipple play and anal play .

4 Likes

I have very large sensitive nipples love them beink played with and sucked

4 Likes

Ohhhh we will definitely look into that :grin:

3 Likes

Finding the same thing with nipple play, much more exciting than penis play nowadays… although, the penis ‘comes’ in handy in the end​:joy::joy::wink:!!!

1 Like

We definitely like nipple play, although her not as much since having a baby last few years.

Typically I lot of rubbing, stroking, sucking, biting and some vibration

2 Likes

Sound like someone is in for some fun

1 Like