How many people have you slept with?

BigEmma wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

BigEmma wrote:

Hi everyone.
I'm getting married soon and its occured to me that ive only slept with 3 men...!! (Age 29)
My hubby to be has lost count on his sexual partners and im really quite jealous! I wish I was more confident and put it out a bit more whilst I was younger!
.....xx

??....xx

Sorry! I guess the gif didn't work for you. 

Long story short: I have no idea how many people I've slept with. 

I'm 29 and got with my number 7 last week. Only 1 was a (7 year) relationship.

I don't know because I've never counted. No more than 10 I would say but I was in a relationship with a woman for 9 years and woth captain (that's his username on here) for 8.5 years.

Just the one...my husband .

I have only slept with one, my darling sexy fantastic wife browncoats. We are very sexually in tune and thanks to lovehoney our sex life continues to get better 😊

6, all men. 3 relationships, 3 didn't work out because we were not on the same page. And 4 of them within the last year. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Just the one and still with him ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

37 all women (28 years old) my last one is my current oh and wouldnt go anywhere else she is the best iv been with.

Just 1 my husband. my husband on the other hand has slept with quite a few I don't care to ask how many though

My wife has slept with many more people than I have - but they were almost entirely one night stands. She's jealous of the handful of sexual partners I had, because they were all long term relationships.

That means I had many more varied sexual experiences than her - she had straight forward drunken sex.

9 here. And I thought that was very low. Looking at the other replies, I have been very active!

Approx 45 for me.

Although I'm not proud, I'm not ashamed I have lost count of the number of people ( male and female ) but it is literally 100s. Been in the swinging scene for many years now but in saying that my wife and I are so strong together we know we trust each other and love is our best thing going.

8, can honestly say that my girlfriend is the best, she's so perfect and her ass is unbelievable

I never really counted but somewhere in and around countable on two hands, methinks. All in university. Bided my time I did.

I've slept with two. First when I was 35, but I'd had oral with a different girl before that.

2. My teenage boyfriend and my husband ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

10 I think

Thirty…something. My exact count is lost in the mists of alcohol-fuelled fun in my early 20s, but it's somewhere more than thirty and less than forty. It was hovering around thirty for many, many years, as I was with two long-term partners, but has been fair shooting up this last few months. I might need to revise it to forty-something if I keep going at this rate. Not sure how I feel about that…