How many people have you slept with?

I am 46, lost virginity at 21 to holiday romance. At 25 met my husband who died when I was 39. (So 2 to that point)

From 41 I wanted to explore and experiment as hadn't much in my youth so from 41 to 46 about 7 sexual partners.

Currently partner less again.

Total 9

Still feel have a lot to learn. Know I enjoy sex though

Since I've been with my partner almost 17yrs now. Ive only slept with 2 men. One female. 😏

Just the 1 man my hubbie but severall woman in the past

Three women, and I'm 37 and married.

Virtual reality lost count but hub only.

Lyndav71 wrote:

I am 46, lost virginity at 21 to holiday romance. At 25 met my husband who died when I was 39. (So 2 to that point)

From 41 I wanted to explore and experiment as hadn't much in my youth so from 41 to 46 about 7 sexual partners.

Currently partner less again.

Total 9

Still feel have a lot to learn. Know I enjoy sex though

So sorry to hear that Lyndav71! 😒 Me, just 7, thoughone of those was a 13.5yr relationship..

To date I have had 11 penetrative sex partners but including heavy petting partners this increases to 35.

3 😐

Mid twenties - I think...

I have slept with six woman, not all at the same time lol however I don't think it's the amount of ppl u have slept with that matters just the quality

BE why does it even matter?
How many sexual partners you've had certainly does NOT define you as a person!
Just because your hubby to be has slept with more people than you doesn't make him a better person?
Personally, for me, I'd much rather remember how many people I'd done the deed with and (hopefully remember a name) than have countless (can't put a number on it) empty/meaningless romps!
Why society applauds endless (can't remember) fucks, is beyond me?
Be proud that you didn't put out for any old random! For me, sex is sex, a need 2 people have, opposed to fucking someone you're actually attracted to!!!!
Don't be jealous Hun, be content in the fact that you respect yourself πŸ‘ Men (believe it or not) are way more attracted to someone who has values and class... not someone that hands it out on a plate!!!
He chose to marry you for a reason, remember that x

You can have values and class and still have a high number of sexual partners; just saying! I don't consider having lots of sexual partners to be 'handing it out on a plate'. If you are a woman who enjoys sex then you shouldn't be ashamed of the number of people you've slept with, high or low.

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Just because your hubby to be has slept with more people than you doesn't make him a better person?
Personally, for me, I'd much rather remember how many people I'd done the deed with and (hopefully remember a name) than have countless (can't put a number on it) empty/meaningless romps!
Be proud that you didn't put out for any old random! For me, sex is sex, a need 2 people have, opposed to fucking someone you're actually attracted to!!!!
Don't be jealous Hun, be content in the fact that you respect yourself  Men (believe it or not) are way more attracted to someone who has values and class... not someone that hands it out on a plate!!!

I couldn't tell you my number at all!

What is wrong with having sex with someone just because you are attracted to them?... Nothing that's what. As long as is consensual and safe then what business is it of anyone else's!

I have total respect for myself even though I can't remember my number! I also have value and class!

I am in a very happy relationship and have been for 4 years so it seems I can still 'bag a man' πŸ™„without knowing my number... 

*sexybabe* wrote:

You can have values and class and still have a high number of sexual partners; just saying! I don't consider having lots of sexual partners to be 'handing it out on a plate'. If you are a woman who enjoys sex then you shouldn't be ashamed of the number of people you've slept with, high or low.

+1 

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Don't be jealous Hun, be content in the fact that you respect yourself πŸ‘ Men (believe it or not) are way more attracted to someone who has values and class... not someone that hands it out on a plate!!!

Well if this isn't a post with sweeping assumptions and shaming, I don't know what is. 

Ouch. 

For the record, I do have values and class and I take your comment to be personally offensive. 

I'm with Leanne and Jess. Respecting yourself has nothing to do with the number of sexual partners you've had. It's a very old fashioned view that a woman doesn't respect herself if she has lots of partners.

I've had a fair few partners, double figures, lots of one night stands - and an enormous amount of self respect.

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Waow i am absolutely stunned by this post in a forum for such open minded people, i have myself no connection in numbers of partners because it's 0 but i find it extremely offensive and disrespectful for the people who are different from me. Everyone is different and do what they want as long as it's safe and not hurting others. I'm glad you are happy with yourself but being so judgemental of others is not the best move here……

I have only slept with 1 person my Wife.

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Sorry I did not explain myself properly. I feel I have missed out on having a one night stand, and not having more experience's while I was younger. I do not feel less of a woman/ less attractive by not doing so. I wish I had the confidence back then to have more fun and more sex with people I was not in a relationship with for the thrill I imagine it to be/feel...xx

Only 1, which is my wife

I would say about 8 of them. Four of them in a relationship, and four of them a one night stands.