How often do you have sex

6 Years, no children, everyday, an average of 10 times a week. We get free time together in the afternoons which probably accounts for the frequency, that and the fact that she is as hot as hell.

Am enjoying the beginning of new relationship...had great sex all day Sat...when he arrived in the am, in the afternoon after shopping for undies and then just before we went out waiting for the taxi to arrive!!

Hope it lasts!! Haven't had such great sex...ever x

Managed to get the score up to 3 for this week already, lovely afternoon lazy, fun screw. Really nice & giggly with no heroics! Must be doing something right!

Funny it does seem for me if I post on here I get itGot text from OH can you nip home as I was offered pizza and a quicky for T anyway I go the chance to nip home as I work in recovery and it was late kids in bed.

I did not know which to have first pizza or the other LOL

I need to post more a lot more.

because me and my boyfriend are both 18, and weve only been together 2 years, it tends to be twice a day everyday

some nights im just too tired, as i work in a creche, which is very tiring, but thats not very often

i love it though ;]

Everytime l walk down the street, get on a tube or bus or look out of the window!!

TB

Yes and no Nexas !!!

Tallboy

Yes and no Nexas !!!

Tallboy

well, full on sex about once a month, but I'm on oral duties 2 or 3 times a day on average.

For a long time, with my OH starting his new business and both us being unfit, it had gone to as and when we both had time and energy. But since we had a good, frank and funny chat the other week (which led us here!), it had gone up to every other day, sometimes in the afternoon.

But I have been really sore the past couple of days - my right hip was in agony - so we have gone quiet. And we have had a bit of a row this morning with him going off to work in a mood. But you never know - we might have an angry later

i hav'nt had sex for 4 years, and the result of that ejaculation is at present scribbling on the walls and generally trying to deconstruct the house around us. Frankly ,thats enough to put me off sex for life ha ( only deserves half a haha). I'm just so knackered mentally and physically that i just dont fancy sex at present. I'm forty and some months (if you know what i mean !!) and have realized bringing up children is a young persons game. Not that my wife is particularily bothered either, so there is no pressure. Rather have a fantasy and enjoy a good orgasm on my own. Dont feel sorry for me though, when i was younger i had more pussy than....... (cant think of what comes next haha), anyway plenty.

In my relationship now we started out close so we had sex everyday sometimes a few times per day. Now we are long distance so its once a week or two weeks but when we see each other we make it last b/c we have sex multiple time. Not much sleep happens when we visit each other

Hiya Hokiepokie, now when you say long distance in your neck of the woods you mean that l bet.....how far???

TB

4 maybe 5 times a week on average some weeks we have more some weeeks we have lesss hehe

xxxxxxx

at least twice a day usually more plus play im lucky our sex drives matched or i wud end up quite frustrated all the time lol we been 2geva 3 yrs still the spark no slowin dwn :) xx

a few times a week.

@lolwelshgal - twice a week? im jealous!

lol id go mental at twice a wk lol feel like i was on a sex ban... mintwice a day x

Its mainly cos of work and fallen into a routine i think. You will probably find the same when you move in together. I still have a wank most days

yeah i kno wot ui mean bout routine i always get in far later than OH and am tired but i dunno just helps relax me like ... we been livin 2geva 4 3 yrs jst gettin a new place lol xx

he's a lucky guy if your photo is anything to go by