How often do you have sex

oh thanks ^^^ coy smiles and blushes ^^^ ;) xxx

Jealous! Twice a day would definitely be something!! We're doing the long distance thing so we'll usually go two to three weeks with only ourselves for company but the weekends when we do see each other are pretty steamy. Can get four or five sessions out of one long weekend, which is always fun. It's not ideal but it has prolonged the spark for us, I think. Looking forward to the days when we can be closer though!

Jealous! Twice a day would definitely be something!! We're doing the long distance thing so we'll usually go two to three weeks with only ourselves for company but the weekends when we do see each other are pretty steamy. Can get four or five sessions out of one long weekend, which is always fun. It's not ideal but it has prolonged the spark for us, I think. Looking forward to the days when we can be closer though!

Every time l can catch her, but seeing as here is a 12 year age gap it's getting more and more infrequent!! ha ha not true.

Tallboy

Mucky Duck wrote:

It used to be 3-4 times a week, since the little one was born it's lucky if it's 1-2 times a week, not unusual for a two week drought. lot of it has to do with me working away or late, also she's a bit pulled out with the nipper. She prefers it last thing at night & I'm an afternoon/evening man, if we are busy or tired it all goes to pot!

The times we make love are so much more special now!

Pretty much exactly the same tbh, used to be 2 or 3 times a day before but now wor lass looks after the bairn during the day and only wants it late at night when the nippers asleep which isn't great for me as I have to be up early for work so it's a bit of a circle. Probably 2 times a week now. Always make it much more friskier and and longer lasting when we do though now.

Depends how often I see my boyfriend. He owns his own business, so if he has a busy week and we see each other 3 times, it's probably just the once. But it can be anywhere up to 4 times a day. We have trouble sleeping sometimes, he generally wakes up in the middle of the night with a hard on. Heh. :D

About once a year if i'm lucky....think it was about once day when i was single.....think i need to be single again before frustration kills me!

needmore wrote:

About once a year if i'm lucky....think it was about once day when i was single.....think i need to be single again before frustration kills me!

Wait, I'm confused. Lol. You had sex more when you were single than when you're in a relationship?

DanielleMarie wrote:

needmore wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. Lol. You had sex more when you were single than when you're in a relationship?

Yep that's right maybe once a day was an exageration but certainly more than i have it now

God, maybe it just seemed that way, hot new partners rather than fuddy duddy sex eek l didn't say that - ever!!!

TB

Wow...are you doing other forplay related stuff though? Oral, and all that jazz?

Hiya Danielle you still up thenXX

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Hiya Danielle you still up thenXX

TB

I am, fuck knows why. Lol. Although I didn't get up till midday, so technically haven't been up all that long.

Wow then Danielle guess you are still full of beans then hun

TB

I'm just a night owl. Hate the mornings, and I'm a bit of an insomniac. I'm adding to my wishlist. Haha.

Love night owls Danielle!!

TB

Lol. Well, depends. I did get up the other day at like 8 a.m. to make 60 cakes for Comic Relief. And ended up passing out at about 11 p.m. So that was fun.

Was making the cakes all you did for comic relief then Danielle or did you find yourself tied to a table and making out al in the good cause!!!

Please say you did xx

TB

Was making the cakes all you did for comic relief then Danielle or did you find yourself tied to a table and making out al in the good cause!!!

Please say you did xx

TB

Haha. I dyed my hair red, and dressed up. I was at work all day.