How often do you like to have sex............

oh well boobaloo have a good night and make up for lost time

I'd like to have sex every day. I get to have sex once every week or two. DIY comes into play fairly regularly!

Used to be no less than 4 times a week but being honest not often is it more than that either up untill she came off the pill over a month ago and we went through 12 condoms in a tad over the first week.. dunno was it her sex drive coming back to normal or the dirty feeling that we were younger again and had only just met!

I know during our "normal" lives she masturbates any mornings I'm gone to work early (on average 3 times a week) and I have always tried to get one off in the shower though if she catches me she wants sex straight away so those never really count!

Also for a week of the month obviously circumstances change and then I get treated to 2 or 3 BJ's!!

Noon wrote:

Am I the only one who varies hugely? At times my sex drive is quite high and at other much lower, I don't think I could put an average on it.

A few people have said it varies.

As WandA said, for us it depends on when I'm on my pill break, how tired we both are, how stressed we both are, how much work we both have, how much pain I'm in. They all affect sex drive.

However, we do *try* and have sex (or *something*) as often as we can because it's easy to get into a rut of not doing it if you stop doing it completely because you're tired/stressed/in pain. So we'll decrease our amount but still do it if that makes sense!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Noon wrote:

Am I the only one who varies hugely? At times my sex drive is quite high and at other much lower, I don't think I could put an average on it.

A few people have said it varies.

As WandA said, for us it depends on when I'm on my pill break, how tired we both are, how stressed we both are, how much work we both have, how much pain I'm in. They all affect sex drive.

However, we do *try* and have sex (or *something*) as often as we can because it's easy to get into a rut of not doing it if you stop doing it completely because you're tired/stressed/in pain. So we'll decrease our amount but still do it if that makes sense!

Adx

Indeed. I think many people have 'circumstantial' sex but most people also live routines so it's fairly constant!

With the right person it would be a few times a day..... Very high sex drive which makes things sometimes a little difficult especially currently!!!

I think like a lot of people, i too will get times where am either too tired/stressed or have other commitments and will see a number of weeks without any action at all..... Not good!

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I'd love to have sex 4 or 5 times a day, but it just isn't going to happen. Probably ever :( In reality I have sex two or three times a day 3 or 4 times a week, I suppose I can't (mustn't) complain. ;)

Masturbation is free rein though. Maybe 3 - 5 times on an average day and on a quiet day, 10-25 times?

In the words of my poor other half, I'm 'insatiable' (and advocate for the Duracel loyalty scheme).

Well HR all I can say is BLOODY HELL...... You lucky thing!

Not sure if your OH is lucky or unlucky from being exhausted!!! External Media

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I'd love to have sex 4 or 5 times a day, but it just isn't going to happen. Probably ever :( In reality I have sex two or three times a day 3 or 4 times a week, I suppose I can't (mustn't) complain. ;)

Masturbation is free rein though. Maybe 3 - 5 times on an average day and on a quiet day, 10-25 times?

In the words of my poor other half, I'm 'insatiable' (and advocate for the Duracel loyalty scheme).

Do LH pay you in money or just batteries and lube!?

I'm very much like HR - I go through batteries like noone else and my partner just can't keep up sometimes. Apparently, I often start working on him when he comes to bed and I'm fast asleep - I'm not even aware of my sexual activities sometimes!

i get sex whenever i want it, my oh wont say no whatever time of day or night.

it depends how tired or stressed out i am, or how much he has pissed me off! right now i'd gladly wait for months because i am tired, stressed and he has well and truly pissed me off

i like to have sex everytime i see him at least once!

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

it depends how tired or stressed out i am, or how much he has pissed me off! right now i'd gladly wait for months because i am tired, stressed and he has well and truly pissed me off

i like to have sex everytime i see him at least once!

VW x

Awww VW that doesnt sound good and seems he has well and trully pissed you off.....

Cheer up, its not worth getting yourself wound up, life is too short!

Least you seem to get sex when 'you' want it..... so thats a good thing!

just a little sick of him not listening to me!

i'm not wound up, couldn't care less to be honest!

i think in 3 and a half years i've turned him down about 3 times! and i don't know if he has ever turned me down!

i just don't see him when i am pissed off at him, usually because the reason i'm pissed off is that he has cancelled on me or ignored my feelings or something!

hes bloody terrible to be honest!

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

just a little sick of him not listening to me!

i'm not wound up, couldn't care less to be honest!

i think in 3 and a half years i've turned him down about 3 times! and i don't know if he has ever turned me down!

i just don't see him when i am pissed off at him, usually because the reason i'm pissed off is that he has cancelled on me or ignored my feelings or something!

hes bloody terrible to be honest!

VW x

Ow dear! Seems we are all a little guilty of not listening apart from when its in the early stages and we seem to listen to every word!

Its not just men either, it seems to be a case of women too can take their partners for granted and not listen to anything they say and that is one of the biggest reasons for failure (not saying all men or women are the same as there are some pretty good ones on this forum alone)...

Think its pretty important to tell him this though hun as if you dont tell him, nothing will change.....

IF after you tell him, he still doesnt listen, then he doesnt deserve you and there are plenty of other good guys out there that will not only listen to you but also maybe share a damn site more of life with you.....

Blinkers on people are hard things to change as they really dont know what they ar doing wrong until its slapped in their face and even then some will still deny an issue being there....

communication and 'listening' are two very important aspects of a relationship not forgetting sex! External Media

Y x

Ideally I'd have sex 3 times a day everyday, realistically once a day on week days and marathon sessions at the weekend = happy me

I don't even bother counting masturbation, a lot basically...whenever the need arises a few minutes squeezing my kegals and done. I often do it without thinking now

xxKPxx

Thats a pretty impressive effort KP.

cheshire kat wrote:

I'd love to have sex a few times a day, but my previous partners always made me feel a freak for wanting it that often, hence a lot of masturbation!

your not a freak everyone has their needs, he should have just respected your honesty and done his best to meet your desires.

KittyPurry wrote:

Ideally I'd have sex 3 times a day everyday, realistically once a day on week days and marathon sessions at the weekend = happy me External Media

I don't even bother counting masturbation, a lot basically...whenever the need arises a few minutes squeezing my kegals and done. I often do it without thinking now External Media

xxKPxx

Kitty you are the one!

I admit to saying "no" once - I was SO tired - and I've been held to that ever since;) (but only as a joke:) )

WandA wrote:

I think many people have 'circumstantial' sex . . .

Where they can't prove it in court???