How often do you like to have sex............

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

I think many people have 'circumstantial' sex . . .

Where they can't prove it in court???

If your sex reaches court you have some issues...

WandA wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

I think many people have 'circumstantial' sex . . .

Where they can't prove it in court???

If your sex reaches court you have some issues...

Length?External Media

I would love to have sex 2-3 times a day but unfortunately in reality there just arent enough hours in the day (or that I get to see my OH)!

Absolutely think masterbation doesnt count as sex and i would need to do that on top too (so to speak)

if you don't count mastabation as sex half the people would have a zero count

whenever i feel like it usually once a week but for a mammoth sessonof two hours or more

as often as possible, but as I only see my OH an average of a few days a week right now, we try and make up for it by packing in as many sessions in a day as possible! As for masturbating, it varies depending on my mood. On a good week it could be once a night, weeks where I'm tired or just not in the mood I've gone nearly a week without touching myself!

With me it's different week by week, I have loads of sex one week and then other weeks all I do is masterbate myself stupid sometimes 4 -5 times a day. I do love to use lots of sex toy's and private time with myself but you can not beat the real thing, the long teasing dirty sex and then on the other hand a quick one is just as good.

Great fun :)

In my dreams, i would like it everyday and also a man that can take control, be dominering, dirty, rough and just generally wear me out.......

However, in the sad reality i have a very high sex drive, the husband has a very low sex drive so i am lucky if i get it once a week. So im always frustrated and usually have play time with my toys so perk me up a bit

ideally once a day with longer sessions on the weekends, but as im single the absolute minimum would be once a week if i did get a fuck buddy

I am single with no fuck buddy atm so im going mental through lack of sex!

and how long ago was it since you had one?

lover9110 wrote:

and how long ago was it since you had one?

me? its been about a year ( i had sex not long ago ( about a month), but the relationship was in early stages and didnt work out for other reasons)

i'll find someone eventually i guess

someone out there for everyone

lover9110 wrote:

someone out there for everyone External Media

yeah guess i just have to learn to be patient!

cheshire kat wrote:

I'd love to have sex a few times a day, but my previous partners always made me feel a freak for wanting it that often, hence a lot of masturbation!

I felt like that, my ex used to push me off!!!! The current OH matches me perfectly, if we're really horny we can manage about 5/6 times a night but normally its about 3 times a day.

When we went on holiday for the first time in October, we were literally doing it about 4/5 times a day, every day for a week and that wasnt including all the blowjobs and playing in the sea!!!

It varies really, depending on how busy we are, can be once every two weeks or once a day at good times which doesn't come round too often.

I would love sex three times a day, either spread over the whole day or all at once.

My wife is totally different, once every two weeks seems to be enough for her and this probably makes me want it even more.

I'm a bit like others on here, If I don't have any for three or four days then the notion can wear off a bit until I get some and I want it all the time, most times left feeling as if I need to come again but the wife is usually sleeping by then.

once or twicw a week with a marathon sessions and a wank some day's

Would like to...? Every day would be nice... plus more at weekends, or when possible....!!

And actually..? Nothing like that. Actually, never these days, within my present relationship, which is way beyond fixing. Ho hum...

So, 'other arrangements' have to be made..... After all, this life may well be all we get.

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I'd love to have sex 4 or 5 times a day, but it just isn't going to happen. Probably ever :( In reality I have sex two or three times a day 3 or 4 times a week, I suppose I can't (mustn't) complain. ;)

Masturbation is free rein though. Maybe 3 - 5 times on an average day and on a quiet day, 10-25 times?

In the words of my poor other half, I'm 'insatiable' (and advocate for the Duracel loyalty scheme).

This was me, but now I'm single it mainly just the masturbation :( e been so boring

Lol I had to calm down before after they told me at work if I fell asleep again I'd get a formal warning.. it wasn't just the 5 times a night though, it was the job being sooo boring

lilac_vix wrote:

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I'd love to have sex 4 or 5 times a day, but it just isn't going to happen. Probably ever :( In reality I have sex two or three times a day 3 or 4 times a week, I suppose I can't (mustn't) complain. ;)

Masturbation is free rein though. Maybe 3 - 5 times on an average day and on a quiet day, 10-25 times?

In the words of my poor other half, I'm 'insatiable' (and advocate for the Duracel loyalty scheme).

This was me, but now I'm single it mainly just the masturbation :( e been so boring

Lol I had to calm down before after they told me at work if I fell asleep again I'd get a formal warning.. it wasn't just the 5 times a night though, it was the job being sooo boring

hi lilac i hope you get your xmas present early then and he's all you want xx

Noon wrote:

Am I the only one who varies hugely? At times my sex drive is quite high and at other much lower, I don't think I could put an average on it.

Nope you're not!!!