How to bring up the idea of anal play with my man

Thank you hun, hmm...guess that depends if he enjoys it or not. :p

Never enough wrote:

think this is a post ill be watching as i want to introduce this to my oh also, he doesnt mention anything when im looking at prostate massagers or butt plugs so i dont know wether to just buy one or talk to him about it first.. im a bit shy when it comes to talking about things with him so maybe if i buy like a beginners one and just pull it out during foreplay and see if he runs? lol

Miss Tig is giving great advice, when he has had a bath or shower and is nice and clean. Give him a BJ and just see what his reaction is if you move down under his ball bag this area is very sesative and is actualy the base of the penis.Lift his sack and lick it. If he responds well then go a bit further down. If it is still going well just flick you tip of your tongue over his bum. This is the least intrucive touch and you are giving yourself over to him. dont try and stick any thing in, remember how you were when you were a virgin. Its the same but worse for a chap. If all goes well dont go any further finish the bj or have normal sex. After ask did he liked it becuase you did , doing it for him. Dont go buying anything untill you have atleased talked. Good kuck .

GG can you massage a prostate whilst he lays on his back? Or is it better with him laid on his front?

MissTig wrote:

GG can you massage a prostate whilst he lays on his back? Or is it better with him laid on his front?

Miss T you must get his Knees drawn up read our frist posts Kneeling in front is best if he is on his back he must bring his knees into his chest. God I want help you more but i will miss the rugby kick off. What a lame excuse. I will be back on here at 1700 ish if he is flat you will both find it hard if he is on his back then edje of bed knees drawn up you on a chair next to yhe bed . You must be comfy as well

Ok I understand better now thank you GG :) Enjoy the rugby. :)

MissTig wrote:

Ok I understand better now thank you GG :) Enjoy the rugby. :)

Miss T, Iam sorry to of done that to you, Iam here for any ?s you might have. Just remember how you felt when you were a virgin and thinking about taking your first penis. This is worse for a man, he will think it is gay. He has no idea unless he has studied it why you would want to do this. He has orgasms with you normally why put something up my bum. Dont rush it in your excitement. If it doesnt happen to night, just get him used of the idea of you wanting to play around his bum.

Our usual position is my OH sat back against the head board of our bed and me kneeling away from her, with a pillow or two under my tummy. Head down so my bum is up and knees apart but more than 90 degrees. that classic submisive doggy position for you ladies.

In order for you to learn your self what to do he must offer him self totally up to you. This Is very hard for a man in this position there are lots of strange things going through your mind. Try not to break physical contact with him so he can feel where you are. using a glove to start with mite be good for you to cover your nails and just for the first time think about hygeine.

Once in this postion you have all his most delicate bits right in front of you. Play with his cock and oil it, it is very nice to have a backwards wank and this maybe the way you want him to come.Know once he is erect there is a ridge from the bum to thhe base of the ball bag this is actually the base of the penis before it goes into the body at the bum. It is very nice to have this massaged and the prostate is on the other side of this so get to know it. One thing my OH does is form a ring around my ball bag above the balls and gently pulls my balls down so you can see this ridge much better, this is also very nice whilst rubbing the ridge. The other thing this does for later is pulls the prostate a little closer to the bum inside.

My advice is at this stage just get used to how it all looks and feels for you and him. massage everything on the outside and dont go any futher if hes not ready and may be just give him a nice hj backwards. If he is ready the next thing just like anal sex for you lots of oil and gently rub the hole if he is relaxing after several minutes you will see it start to see itopen a little not fully open but relaxed like your pussy. then try and get some more oil in it. oil the finger you are going to put in and slowly try to push in and down, I Help my OH by pushing out as she goes in and the relaxing as she goes in. Then think about how you find you Gspot. it is in the same position but in his bum. If you do get to use the massager it might be easier for himto pop it in for you. To start with just try and sit it on the prostate whilst giving him a oily HJ. My last bit about this position is communication is not easy. for me as the pleaser mounts my face is in the bed. Once again hope this helps and both enjoy. Iam here if you want to post

GG thank you so much for that post, so helpful and detailed. I think I am rushing in, in my excitement you are right and I will try and be mindful of that later tonight. I know the ridge you mentioned so that is good to know.

I will be sure to take it really slow and if he's uncomfortable at any point will stop. I think the part that is making me nervous is the first bit, him submitting to me, the 'unmanlyness' of the position might be difficult for him to get used to.But we trust each other and I think if I start massaging his back and work my way down it will be easier for him.

Miss T. You are most welcome, just want it to be so special for you both. I raked my brain to try and find away that you would understand. What you are trying to to do for your OH is just amazing he just didn't know it yet. It will bring you so close to each other. The only way I can describe it is an extra 50% on top of the usual orgasm and an in crease in ejaculant which feels incredible and anything up to 14 squirts. Enjoy your evening

Thank you GG you are the best. :) I really hope it goes well. I will update you tomorrow ;) Thanks again hun xx

OK, so last night was THE night! I had a bath and ran him a bath, whilst he was in there I put fresh sheets on the bed, lit candles, put on something lacey, music etc. When he came out I started by giving him a standard massage with oil. We were both pretty nervous, him more than me bless him. But once I started massaging he started to relax a little, I moved down his back and started massaging his bum, it was really horny actually really enjoyed myself...got a little carried away and started kissing and licking his bum and he loved it.

Was really turned on. I asked him to go on all fours so I could reach his cock at the same time and he did. So I slipped on a glove and put some lube on it and started stroking his bum and he just sort of relaxed and let me in. Very slowly I slipped in (and can I just say wow it felt so amazing, no wonder you fellas love anal lol) and I just started massaging very slowly. He was obviously enjoying it and although he wasn't hard he was leaking precome quite a bit. Anyway, this is where he asked me to stop which I did immediately. He told me although it felt very good, he also had the feeling of needing to 'go' which he really didn't like. So I stopped and degloved and he just grabbed for me, we were both really turned on by this point and well one thing led to another after that....

Anyway, he said several times during that he really loved my finger up there and would try it again so I think all in all it was a success. Little disappointed we didn't get to use the p-massager and that we stopped but very pleased he wasn't put off for life or anything.

Thank you GG for all your help I really appreciate it. I looked on your wishlist to buy you a little something but all your listed items were a bit too much as we don't have a lot of spare cash at the moment.

Ooo sounds like you had fun :)
That need to go sensation is very normal, especially first time, and is nothing to worry about. As you do it more often he'll learn to relax more which will help that feeling fade, and he'll also get more idea of how to get past it.

We definitely did SS. It was very exciting. I thought that would be the case, I felt him tense up a few times and I just kept asking him to relax which he seemed to. Thank you :)

Most difficult thing to do when someone says relax is exactly that!

Lol
You must be looking forward to all the new possibilities this opens up! (Pardon the pun)

Very true, especially if you are in a prone position.

Most definitely, it's all very exciting. :D

He is such a lucky guy. Sorry should of posted he wouldn't necessarily be hard when being stimulated. That is part of what is even more horny you are starting to cum without an erection. We're you able to feel the prostate or did you just rub the area in general. It is akin to losing your virginity together but this time with someone you love.OH babe don't want anything the knowledge that I have been able to help in a small way is enough. You sound a very caring and wonderful woman and I am sure you would of got there on your own.

Aw you are so lovely thank you GG. You helped in a big way and we feel much closer because of it so thank you. :) It is like losing your virginity! He said that and in a strange but nice way I felt powerful over him and I wanted to be gentle and look after him.

I'm glad to hear that it's normal to not necessarily be hard, I was a little worried he wasn't enjoying it as it's usually a good indicator. lol I think I felt the prostate, it was like a raised mound? Similar to the g-spot?

@MissTig,

I'm pleased to hear that it went well last night for you & your OH.

Sounds like your OH enjoyed it even though he found it a bit yo sensitive. As GG has said this is normal the first few times.

At least he is happy for you to try again.

Have fun !!!!

Thank you JB. Looking forward to trying it again :)

MissTig wrote:

Thank you JB. Looking forward to trying it again :)its

It's a bit like passing your driving test, as I have just said to my son . Now you have to learn to drive. You have gotten over the biggest hurdle. Now you can both really enjoy it. All the feelings are normal. They will all get better as you practice. One thing I have learned is to grip and squeeze the massager whilst my OH holds it firm I can grip it onto the prostate. When you do get round to using it find some way of marking the shaft so you can tell which way the head is facing. Have you talked to your OH to see if he is sore he will be a little. Might need to wait a week before you try again. It may surprise you when you do first use the massager how far forward you need to push the exposed end it is almost upright. Also show him how close in size your finger is to the shaft of the massager. Well done you

I did notice there is no way to tell which way the massager is facing once it's inserted. He said he isn't sore this morning but mentioned again the feeling of the need 'to go'. I did tell him this will get less with time. I will show him, I was pleased how slim the massager is, very non threatening! Thanks again GG :) xx