How would you feel?

Wow. I go out to the hospital and I find lots of comments aimed at me.
None of you actually know me or my husband.
You only know about me what I tell you!
I have shared nothing explicit at all.
In fact I shan't be sharing any more photos anymore.
Do you know why I posted it?
Because I have had low confidence and I felt confident enough here to do so.
That's now shattered.
Thanks

Oh Pink animal please don't feel like that. As one of the staff mentioned earlier we are all here to ask for advice, not to attack individuals.
Do not let a couple of sharp comments on the forums knock your confidence. As you said no one knows your husband or you. So take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy yourself and whatever you post. Be that pictures or comments.

I'm sorry ss I've had an emotional day.
But yes when I came here I lacked confidence.
I was finding it.
Now I have lost it again. :(

Seaside Secret wrote:

Thank you to everyone that has commented on this. Everyone has a valid point to make and thank you for the various views. I asked her about it outright explained what I know and what I thought and she came completely clean.

Because I've been buying bondage and bdsm gear she started using Tumblr as a way to get ideas on bondage and positions etc. I asked about the topless picture and she explained she got carried away with the anon aspect and didn't think it wouldn't cause any harm as she is completely made up on it. It wasn't including her face so it could have been anyone. She did say she liked the nice comments as well but understands she completely overstepped the mark.

Anyway, we had a massive chat about the whole thing and she cried at the fact she had hurt me. I suggested having the Tumblr account together so we can both contribute and post pictures of us if that's how something she would like to get into.

She was so upset but said she didn't know how to approach the fact she had Tumblr as she thought it not something I would be into.

All sorted though we are back to how things should be. 😊

That's great news, I'm so pleased that things have worked out for you both :) xx

Pink please don't feel like that and try not to take other people's comments to heart.

It would be a shame if you let this episode crush your confidence and I for one thought you looked great in your photo.

You say you had an emotional day , I hope your hospital appointment didn't result in bad news.

All the best x

Posting a non explicit photo showing nothing rude at all is not the same as him messaging bimbos.
and he hasn't done it since.
And I haven't been on his fb for ages.

I agree with wildflower, please don't let this knock your confidence. I'm sure the comments didn't have anything to do with your pictures - which were great btw! xx

No one has said your picture was bad, and no comments at all that have been made should have any impact on your confidence whatsoever.

From the sounds of things, you posted your picture for a confidence boost, but you didn't tell your husband. I really think you need to talk to him about this, you should be getting a confidence boost from him not from strangers on the Internet. Maybe you should have sent him the picture instead of uploading it here and hear his reaction for a confidence boost?

All I'm personally saying is it can't be one rule for him and another rule for you. He didn't tell you something, and you didn't tell him something. You checking his account but not being totally honest with him just sounds alarm bells in my head.

I think you need to talk to him about his online accounts and gain some reassurance from him. The only way you'll be able to trust him again is by giving him the opportunity to let you trust him. He's never ever going to start chatting to women online if he knows you check his accounts. If you want to trust him you need to give him control of his own accounts and allow him the opportunity to be trusted. You'll never ever get over this unless you start allowing yourself to.

If a man wants to cheat on you or flirt with other women he will do it. You can't be with him 24/7, if he already wants to do it he will do it. So you've got to think to yourself, would you rather be in a paranoid relationship all your life, or learn to relax things and be happier?

If it was me, I would give him the chance to let me trust him, and if he messed that chance up, he's not the type of man I would want to be with anyway, and I would want to know that as soon as possible so I could go and find a man who would treat me right.

SS, I'm really pleased. Well done for being able to talk to her rationally. It's not always easy when emotionals are running wild and thoughts are going mad.

kitty x

BDSM-curious wrote:

SS, I'm really pleased. Well done for being able to talk to her rationally. It's not always easy when emotionals are running wild and thoughts are going mad.

kitty x

I second this. So glad things are sorted. Sounds like your relationship will be even stronger as you have each learnt a little more about the other. Good luck to you both x