I really want my GF to go 'on the pull'!

We have actually done this (years ago, befor we got married) we were on holiday, and the OH had brought some rather revealing clothes (she would not dare wear anything like that at home). I commented that she looked like she was going on the pull, she laughed and said "why, is that what you want me to do?" (we had been drinking at the time. To be honest it gave me an erection, and I said go for it if you want to.

She did go for it, and told me what she had got up to, when she came back to the hotel. It was very erotic at the time, we have never done it again.

I have only done this a couple of times with an ex of mine, in this case we went out as a couple and I made a beeline for other females, the intention was not to lure a woman back for a threesome, we are quite possesive that way but just for him to see me flirt, dance and be provocativewith other women in public, boy did he enjoy that

That sounds Really sexy ;-) love being on hols with her lol

jaydee wrote:

We have actually done this (years ago, befor we got married) we were on holiday, and the OH had brought some rather revealing clothes (she would not dare wear anything like that at home). I commented that she looked like she was going on the pull, she laughed and said "why, is that what you want me to do?" (we had been drinking at the time. To be honest it gave me an erection, and I said go for it if you want to.

She did go for it, and told me what she had got up to, when she came back to the hotel. It was very erotic at the time, we have never done it again.

what guy wouldnt lol!

Firecracker wrote:

I have only done this a couple of times with an ex of mine, in this case we went out as a couple and I made a beeline for other females, the intention was not to lure a woman back for a threesome, we are quite possesive that way but just for him to see me flirt, dance and be provocativewith other women in public, boy did he enjoy that