In public?

@MsR @Melody1 she has been non the wiser for 17 years

1 Like

To be honest, donā€™t think many people will care. Of course there will be some people will make a comment but doubt anyone has the time or effort to take a photo.

The only time I can comment on something of a similar was I was walking to the shop during my lunch break and saw a person walking the other way was wearing a dress and if it wasnā€™t for their cracking beard I wouldnā€™t have looked back again to see if did just see that. Now I donā€™t care what other people do/wear, I think my brain made me look again cause itā€™s not the social norm.

So to link that to what youā€™d like to do, I donā€™t think people will bother you and depending on the tights some people might just think they are compression leggings.

1 Like

Thanks all

2 Likes

Yeah, thereā€™s a world of difference going out anonymously in a big city where it is quite fun to attract the occasional glance and a village where many people recognise you but despite living there 10 yrs youā€™re already an outsider because your family arenā€™t in the church Doomsday records. People in my Warwickshire village can seriously trace their line back to Shakespeare!

Anyway, undeterred, despite the rain, and feeling very self conscious I donned tights and short shorts and went for a wander yesterday lunchtime. The sun was out today so I did the same again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Melody1 what kind of tights did you go for and how did u get on??

Take a look
More winter wear than blatant cross dressing but I felt a lot more comfortable second time around today - it very quiet here anyway, mostly people driving past in cars. A guy walking a dog looked a little disturbed, by then the hoody had come off so the shorts were a bit more obvious. Today I had a big pair of Cat boots on too
(ie Caterpillar boots, not wellies with fluffy felines on the side :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

That sounds seriously hot! Thatā€™s men in tights added to my fantasy playlist.

2 Likes

@Melody1 amazing pics I canā€™t post up pics yetā€‹:tired_face:. Looks amazing I normally go thinner tights for me but deffo no underwear

2 Likes

I once got in bed with a male friend with silky panties on and silky stockingsā€¦

OMG it was so damn arousing to feel his manly legs and his engorged bulge and the rest over the silky fabricā€¦

Mmmmm

5 Likes

Oh yes

Looking good, @Melody1 - :sunglasses: :stockings: - proud of you. :heart:

3 Likes

Just a query, maybe a recommendationā€¦
Is it the silky feeling of the fabric which appeals, or the idea that hosiery is usually seen as womenā€™s clothing?

If itā€™s the latter then I can recommend merino wool black tights. I wear them with a matching merino wool black t shirt underneath everything apart from in brightest summer.

They come as stockings, too. And merino isnā€™t itchy and it wicks away sweat.

Itā€™s everything about it and the thrill and excitement :grin:

I donā€™t see that friend very often but love buying him underwear giftsā€¦he looks soooo damn good in them too

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly well if only we all had friends like you :grinning: amazing

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yes Iā€™m the same @Goth_Girl after the thrill from just cuddling my friend that time I got a partner to wear them for meā€¦ one of those Iā€™ll do whatever you like type of guysā€¦

My glossy silky tights rubbing against his silky hold ups was so damn arousing and to feel his arousal over silky pantiesā€¦I chose them tooā€¦

Wow just bloody awesome.

:yum:

2 Likes

@Nylonguy - Personal contact between forum members is not permitted. Thatā€™s why there is no private messaging system here, or any live chat function. Please do not be tempted to share any personal contact information - chat IDs on other platforms etc . Itā€™s a no-no.

Please take a look at the Forum Rules

4 Likes

@Goth_Girl, @CurvyJilly
I prefer lace myself but my partner definitely preferred me in silk or satin, so I have a good range in both and some lace silk combinations. Win Win.
ā€¦ and Iā€™m always wearing these in public

2 Likes

@Goth_Girl will tonight be the night he tries it??