In public?

His mother-in-law’s 50th?

1 Like

Happy 40th for next week. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Hopefully he’ll treat you too. :crossed_fingers:

And don’t forget about your birthday discount. :slightly_smiling_face: If you’re an Unlimited member you get 40% off £50+.:+1:

It’s a nice little birthday bonus. :slightly_smiling_face: You should get an email a week beforehand, but there’s sometimes a glitch. If you don’t receive it you can contact Customer Care and they should be able to sort you out. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Happy Birthday, @Goth_Girl! (in advance…) :champagne:

1 Like

@Melody1 have you been out and about again??

Only on my motorbike - not a place for short shorts, except maybe in a rap video. Might venture up to the local farm shop one day next week.
How about you?

1 Like

Only in mornings before work when really dark and nobody about :tired_face:

1 Like

Hopefully next week or weekend in daylight. I’ll keep you posted. Let me know if u manage that.

1 Like

Bottled it big time in public this week

What happened @Nylonguy
Were you ok?

Take it one day at a time…only you can decide…

@CurvyJilly34F I’m ok just no bottle thts all. Stepped out in barely black tights someone clocked me was in like a shot. Urrrghh we live in a funny world

@CurvyJilly oh I’m very very brave at 6am pitch dark though hmm

That’s good @Nylonguy …stick with what you feel comfortable with and I’m sure with time it’ll get easier.
It’s only clothing and fabric at the end of the day…you’re not hurting anyone…just being who you are…and wearing what you want to wear.

:kissing_heart::heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m trying it’s the whole being betrayed on social media

It does feel like I’m hurting people though

Awwwww @Nylonguy that’s a shame…do you have anyone close you can talk to?

@CurvyJilly34F No not really this has been a secrete for 17 years she’s not finding out now and my friends don’t get it I’ve tried to explain

She might have an idea though…everyone likes different things… certain materials… scents…

I like wearing a certain style of clothing and footwear…

Lots of blokes love to wear tights / stockings / hold-ups and love how they feel.

It’s such a shame you’ve felt unable to share this for so long…

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly34F I touched on the subject years ago to the absolute disgust and the usual reaction of gay. Now I am open but love my wife but want to meet and be free with people who understand and accept. Nobody seems to do tht

You’ll find on the forum lots of us who understand and accept that…you will find others you can talk to…don’t give up.

You’ve been with your wife a long time and I’m sure she’d rather find out from you than someone else…and then you won’t have to hide it from her.
She might even surprise you

1 Like