Is having no pubes comfortable for men?

Shave day was yesterday for us, every 2 days off it all goes! Tomorrow we go again lol

1 Like

My OH also loves me completely shaven so I’m silky smooth and it’s so much easier to clean up after sex but I think it’s fel great

1 Like

I’ve been shaving everything for years now. I absolutely love being completely hairless and smooth. It makes me feel sexier and I think it looks so much better for guys rather than having a lot of public hair. I would think a parter would appreciate it more too. I know I would!

2 Likes

I have been shaving all off for past 20 years. Probably 2-3 times a week. Only takes about a minute in the shower. Would never go back.

2 Likes

Same here, keep myself fastidiously smooth and never had any issues using a Gillette Venus razor every few days or so xx

…. not just the bits though … it all gets the razor applied - I dislike body hair

R xx

1 Like

I love being shaved it feels so good generally

2 Likes

Been smooth for years and will never go back. Shave a couple times a week to keep it bare.

Super comfortable, only discomfort is if starts to grow back…itchy!

1 Like

When you shave the sack, there’s no going back.

Buffed and would feel uncomfortable to have pubes again… we are both shaved.

2 Likes

I’ve only shaved fully a couple times, and at times more regularly shaved just up the base of my shaft, and always the itchiness. Not for me. The maintenance was never worth whatever being smooth granted.

Wife goes with a well kempt bush as well, so it’s just better for us both to have a little something there. She also hated it whenever my stubble came back in - made for very unhappy labia.

1 Like

I find I’m better off with a very short trim up above and fully shaved on my balls, shaft, and ass. My belt and waist of my pants rub on my pube area and irritate it if I shave. So nice short trim there and my stomach to blend it all :+1:

1 Like

My husband prefers having no pubes and being completely smooth. I have to say I like it too. He finds it very comfortable.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Use a 5 blade razor and shaving gel. No issues at all. The shaving gel makes a great lube for aanking in the shower too.

Smooth on smooth sex is great, the feeling of the evaporating moisture is something else.

I get my back waxed, so I dont see the point in waxing below. It just grows back and I can do it myself.

Keen to learn more about lasering…

2 Likes

I prefer being completely smooth but the oh prefers me with but trimmed and tidy

Yes it certainly is comfortable, I find it sexy and boasts my confidence slightly.

I prefer to keep a landing patch trimmed, rest of it shaved bare on the front and trim rear hair back as short as possible. Mrs doesn’t like the look of completely bare and the itching regrowth on the rear is a definite turn off. I feel a lot better about myself with maintained bush

Hi all … first post … what a great forum!!

I shaved a couple of times when I was younger, and had the typical issues with itchy regrowth, bumps and blocked follicles.

Fast-forward 20-plus years, and I’m practically bald down there. Been that way at least 5 years.

I started tweezing. I’d pull out 20-30 hairs, usually while watching tv (wife & I have different work schedules, so while I was alone). I did it the next day … and the next, and the next.

Basically I just pulled hairs out where it made sense, removing hairs that were longer. I still have hair above my guy, but it’s only around 1cm long, and soft cos it’s all new regrowth. When hairs appear on the shaft I pluck them. When hairs above or on my balls are too long, they go.

Maintenance is easy, and it looks and feels great!!

Just make sure the tweezers are clean, and only used for ‘that’. Don’t pull hard … you don’t want to snap hairs, believe me!! :laughing:

1 Like

So much better, cleaner, nicer…
I mean who wants a mouthful of hair…or in betweenbyabteeth…hell no

I find it nice and cool, but pubic area begins to itch if not regularly shaved.

I love it

1 Like