Is it just me or does sex get better with age?!

Hello there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m going to be turning 40 in July and I have to say, my sex life is better than ever. Just this past week I’ve become a squirter (my husband is thrilled). I’m just in awe that our sex life keeps getting better!

14 Likes

Helloooo to your naughty forties :joy:

3 Likes

Certainly does .

We’re in our 70s and having the best and most frequent sex of our lives.

7 Likes

I’d hope to think this happens with age as then it’ll be something to look forwards to :grin:

3 Likes

Well I agree and I’m now enjoying everything else that I’ve not done in the past years in my early teens to the end of my thirties :smiley::smiley::thinking::smirk::wink::heart:

4 Likes

@K8lin welcom glad your enjoying your 40s and become a squirter

2 Likes

well hello there @K8lin :sunglasses:

I can confirm that it is not just you :wink: Congrats on your newly found release talent, that is impressive! No doubt OH is thrilled.

We are older than you (and been going at it 35+ years now) and it’s still getting better, tho perhaps not as frequent as it once was…still great all the same.

Is this your first post? if so, Greeting and Welcome to the forum! lots of great people and info on here, you’ll see.

5 Likes

Into our sensuous 60s now and it’s still getting better. Perhaps because we have more time now and we’re trying new things.

7 Likes

I’ll agree with you here I thought our sex life was great but since we both hit out forties the barn doors have been blown so far apart I don’t even remember them :joy:
Our sex life went from this is great to OMG this is probably illegal in 50 states of America :joy: maybe it’s because we’re worried it will slow down as we get older :rofl::man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

No

Definitely better. Just hit 60 and going better than ever. Empty nesters, plus being together over 35 years you get comfortable talking about sex and trying new things. Lucky I guess since we had no hang ups from the beginning.

7 Likes

1000% more open now! We’ve been together since our teens and there’s nothing we don’t talk about now! Fantasies get spoken about tried or shelved if we’re not both up for it! so many toys people and things are involved or have been I could probably write a book :joy: and we still trying new things :rofl:

7 Likes

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome @K8lin

Absolutely…total agree. We probably not at it quite as much as when we were younger as we are now parents but quality is definitely topping quantity. There is not much we don’t do now, that we never even thought about doing when we were younger, but yet we still keep going a little further and it’s great. :grin:.

4 Likes

Same here.

Our sex life has always been so good. But these past couple of years, with the thanks to LH (finding them 2 years ago)
It literally has reached new heights. We’ve been exploring our fantasies and kinks, toys, lingerie and bondage. I’m loving the BDSM side :drooling_face: and I think he’s loving the fact that he’s never had so many blowjobs before :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and he’s even got me to squirt for the first time, and it happens quite often now.

7 Likes

Totally agree since turning 40 I have changed so much and I’m now so adventurous

7 Likes

Another agreement here, more comfortable with communicating what we want/like. Fun filthy 40’s indeed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I agree, I think you chuck out your inhibitions as you get older and you realise that you should take every possible opportunity to have pleasure of any kind in your life.

7 Likes

Being in the 40 group I agree its time for adventures and exploration and lots of orgasms

3 Likes

Unfortunately not for me, I haven’t had any sex for many years.

2 Likes

Welcome :wave:

1 Like