Issues with the Lingerie Photo Uploads page

Good thinking @WillC :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

“Members Model Lovehoney Clothing”?

8 Likes

Fab! Does what it says on the tin! :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfect! Thank you Brenna, you’re a star :star2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What do you all think about a note in the OP?

If you feel comfortable sharing, please include the size you purchased

6 Likes

There’s this from the Tester FAQs, but it’s a bit wordier than I think you’re looking for. Maybe something useful in there to crib though?

1 Like

I’ve bought items of clothing from a few sites (dresses with pockets) and underneath the listing they have a customer model section where you can see what it looks like on a real person, which I think is a great way to show how items look. Maybe this is something LH could do as well one day, the person uploading gives permission and it has to be approved of course.

3 Likes

The functionality does exist, but I fear that having it available would cause similar issues to the ones we used to have prior to Trust Levels and photos :confused:

1 Like

Hi @steve19. I’m sorry my OP made you feel this way. As you have rightly pointed out the current page operates in a way that most forum users enjoy. The system is not necessarily broken however I believed there was an opportunity to improve it . Every organisation at some stage will conduct some sort or service improvement activity to benefit its customer/user base.

My intent was to see what everyone else’s views were and not cause offense to any of those that religiously use that thread.

@hornycouplebythesea I was merely making a suggestion. I was under the impression that the inside LH section on the forum was partly designed for that purpose.

My intent was not to reinvent the wheel or obscure the way people enjoy the forum currently, but to suggest new ideas that others may enjoy. Based off comments from other users of the forum it seems like my suggestion is one that quite a few will enjoy.

@Bonzo2020, I never once suggested that this new idea needed completing within a certain timeline. After all, as @Ian_Chimp has eluded, the mechanics of putting a new thread together would be straight forward I would have thought. I’m sure @Lovehoney_Brenna would be grateful for suggestions of new ideas to improve the forum.

3 Likes

Hi @Dannyh0198 No problem with your suggestion and its always good to see if improvements can be made. I always feel Breena has enough to do and the forum is something LH have set up and is above what is required as a business. Long may it continue.

2 Likes