I've stopped wearing bras - have you?

I love that! Don’t think I’d get my mum to get her nips done although she did get her nose pierced last year. Having 3 daughters with nose rings convinced her to do it lol.

I’ve got bars in my nips too. I prefer them as they’re more descreet - I’ve tried other styles but they are just so obvious through whatever I’m wearing. Fun though.

I’ve got a vch. It wasnt bad at all and healed really quickly. My nipples hurt way more.

1 Like

@FiE see I used Emla cream to try and numb them haha. I cheated.

My mum’s always had hers done. That’s why I originally wanted mine done cos I think they are pretty. But I’d bought her some fancy bars and they went tarnished she couldn’t find her hold ones and they ended up healing up. She really missed them so I got them redone for her.

I didn’t numb mine. I used tea tree oil afterwards but that was all. They were agony for 3 days.

Defo worth it though. I’ve had them about 5 years and can’t imagine ever taking them out. My nips were inverted before so they look lovely now and I feel so much more confident for having them. Definitely my favourite piercings.

Aww I bet they have increased your confidence massively. That’s brilliant! I’ve had mine done just under a year. I love them so much.

They really have. I hated anyone seeing my tits. Boyfriends would think I had something wrong with me! I just hated them seeing my nips. I’d already got my nose and belly button pierced and read how getting pierced could sort inverted nips so spoke to my piercer and got mine done.

Now I’ve changed completely. I don’t wear a bra and love it when my nips and nips rings show. I quite happily show them off to friends too. Absolutely love them.

1 Like

Yeah I got my nose done… Twice lol although I can’t get a stud in ATM here I went through a stage when me n the ex was going through a rough patch and got like 20 piercings lol. I was banned from piercing shop at one point cos he said they wouldn’t heal properly

1 Like

What piercings did u get?

I’ve got my nose and septum done, tongue, nips, belly button and vch.

I had two dermals on my back but took them out.

I seem to get mine in twos. Got my nose and belly done when I was 18, then my nips and vch 5 years ago, and my tongue and septum a couple of years ago.

Want a lip ring next.

I had lip… Didn’t suit me so took it out. 2 dermals under my collarbone {got caught during sex ended up growing out ) belly button, tongue, dermal under my eye, daith, rook, tragus 4 in each bottom ear, 2 at top in each ear 1 I can’t remember name of which is a barbell that goes through the cartilage in middle of your ear. Nips, nose… I think that’s it lol x

A surface piercing at side of my ear too

1 Like

I’ve forgotten all the ones in my ears :slight_smile: can’t remember what they’re called either.

Dermals aren’t easy to live with, are they! I’m used to living with piercings but kept catching mine. I worried about my vch during sex but it’s only added to my enjoyment. My OH has a PA so knows to be careful lol.

Not sure if a lip ring would suit me. Can just take it out if it doesn’t. Love that about piercings.

1 Like

Yeah dermals are a nightmare. The one on my face is 50/50 as to whether it’s going to grow out. That will leave a lovely scar lol. No matter how careful I am I still catch them. The surface piercing drives me crazy too. Always sore n bleeding from being caught. Is the VCH the hood or the actual clitoris x

I don’t think I’ll try dermals again. Shame as they look good.

It’s your hood, not the clit. Don’t think a clit piercing is recommended, not sure. The ball is against your clit. I tried a few different bars and balls to get one I liked and which stimulated me most.

Defo a great piercing. My naughty secret.

1 Like

This is so good to hear! I’ve been thinking about getting mine pierced for a while but wasn’t sure how it would look. My husband calls them “ninja nips” and says there’s nothing wrong with them but I feel self-conscious during sex when they’re still inverted.

All reports I’ve seen have made it seem like the pain is pretty awful but I have plenty of tattoos and figure it’s the same long term goal. Feeling pretty and at home in my own body. :smiling_face:

1 Like

nope, just started wearing them so I can submit ‘nipple free’ lingerie uploads
:grin:

2 Likes

Wearing a bra is one of the ways I differentiate work time from play time, so I generally wear one every day. However, I have found one bra model that looks and feels fantastic on me, so I own multiple versions and don’t mind wearing it at all. I’m a bit self conscious to go out with my F-cups floating free. I have very prominent nipples, so going braless makes everything I wear look a bit x-rated, lol.

3 Likes

Hate bras and when I do wear one as soon as I get home I take it off!!!
Not worn one throughout lockdown and for the last couple of weeks been naked all the time, except when having to go out!!!

No chance of naked here - I’d freeze my boobs right off - ALL the clothes , all the time

1 Like

@DLMR - you’re living the dream!

Its great and when they do get chilly and nipples are sticking out, hubby soon warms them up!!!

Yep and loving it!!!

The way lockdown is going, I’ll be needing a bra soon​:thinking:

1 Like