I've stopped wearing bras - have you?

I’m certainly wearing one a lot less, but mine are so big, I do need to keep them caged at times. I’d love to be able to permanently get rid of them, but I realise that isn’t realistic.

2 Likes

Its nice to let the girls breathe specially on hot days gosh i do wear bras though when it gets to cold

I take my hat off to you girls who have the confidence to not wear a bra especially out pubicly.
At the moment im going through a phase of the opposite, i got hold of a nice bra with a small cup, its perfect under my jumper and isnt too noticeable at all. Im only wearing it for the thrill really. A naughty secret.
Whats peoples thoughts on this?

1 Like

I have a very small bust so I definitely don’t need to wear one, but I have very prominent nipples that I like to tuck away :sweat_smile: I tend to wear sports bras or tanks with built in bras during a normal day, then a bralette or a proper bra if I’m wearing something nice :woman_shrugging: I used to have those bras that added 2 cup sizes, now the most padding I wear is a lightly lined bra a few times a year :rofl:

1 Like

I stopped wearing one when covid hit as I wasn’t going anywhere, but I ended up in lots of pain so needed to go back to them (34G)

1 Like

Do you suffer from back pain sweets im only 38 D sometimes the girls can be a struggle on a bad day for me

What size are you kinkyMira

I’d love not to have to wear one but being of a bigger bust they would go everywhere :face_with_hand_over_mouth: save stretching out tops in the wrong direction mine have got full on scaffolding to keep in place, I have now switched from solid underwired ones to just very strong with no wires

1 Like

I love not wearing a bra but like lots of other users they are big and hurt if I don’t wear them. Not to mention the stares I get when I don’t wear one out! I also suffer from back ache so unfortunately they do need to be anchored up for everyday life but as soon as I’m home- the bra is off!!

1 Like

@demileeuk994 not so much back pain but all down the sides of my boobs from the strain of the weight!

1 Like

Aww sweets im sorry i know the pain isnt comftable is it

34H. Quite sizable.

Wow id say your so lucky to have H do you ever stuggle finding cute fun and nice bras?

All the time @demileeuk994. To be honest, these days it is pretty much competitor all the way. Fabulous shop, and I’d be stuffed without them. I buy lots of their dresses too - they’ve got extra boob room, which helps a lot.

Never heard of them before do they do plus size dresses to

competitor link

Try here sweets to they do H sizes

competitor link

And here on competitor have cute bras and sexy lingerie

competitor do dresses and bras for people with big boobs. I think it is F to more than H. They have extra fabric round the boobs so things actually fit. Only place I’ve found that fits me.

2 Likes

I love my bras, they will have to be prized off my cold dead boobies when I finally croak.

3 Likes

I haven’t worn a bra in 6 years, I have near enough non-existent boobs, and I felt horrible taking my bra off as I went from boobs to non, I got measured constantly and the size always changed, and I generally hated wearing one. I feel so much better not wearing one, yes the nips stick out all the time, but as the years have went on, I’ve grown in confidence and couldn’t see myself buying a bra! I don’t own any now, one less thing to stress about

3 Likes