Just when things are getting back on track

Thanks hun @wildflower if nothing else I will have loads of time on my hands when I go in for the op :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Many thanks @Craig1234 it is very good that it is localised to just one kidney :+1:

1 Like

It sounds like you have a plan for treatment and its good that the cancer has not gone elsewhere (metastasize). You seem to be very positive which is a very good thing and certainly more than half the battle. Good luck @Gazza_64

1 Like

@steve19 there nowt I can do about it mate I need to get on with my life work kids and normal day to day shit keeps me occupied so that’s what I have to focus on :+1: thanks for your support :muscle:

3 Likes

Good luck @Gazza_64 glad you have a plan in motion and hope all goes well. Be kind to yourself and let us know how you get on xx

1 Like

Hi @PrettyKitty24 i will do my best on both counts :kissing_heart:

Op day is now set at 14th November at 7.30 am so :+1: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Good luck @Gazza_64 will be thinking of you. Coincidentally my OH has her pre-op checks that day in readiness for a shoulder op a week later.

1 Like

@Gazza_64 I hope time flies my love x

1 Like

Best time - hopefully they won’t be running late by 7:30 in the morning! You’re strong and I’m sure it will all go well. Will be thinking of you on the day though.

1 Like

Good luck. everyone will be thinking of you. @Gazza_64

Everything crossed for you @Gazza_64 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@WillC good luck to your OH too mate and thanks , extremely humbled ! :relaxed: @Mrs.John @Peitho @Amunique @steve19 thanks to you all :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Just spotted this post, so late to it all. Hope it all goes well @Gazza_64 stay positive my friend xx :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Not rush hun @Justthetwoofus2007 my surgery’s not to the 14th Nov and thanks hun :kissing_heart:

Hi all yet another strange strained week ! I got a call of my MD to inform that the lovely folk at HMRC took 50% of my salary off me this month :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and I need to sort it out with them prior to me calling them according to them I owed them ÂŁ8584 after a long call I came out that they owe me ÂŁ2900 based on their incompetence! Which I get back at the end of November :crossed_fingers: :+1: tomorrow we have my eldest graduation at Chester cathedral :+1: then my pre op in the afternoon at stepping hill hospital talk about mixed emotions :face_with_spiral_eyes:

14 Likes

Congratulations on your eldest’s graduation and good luck for the pre-op!

2 Likes

@WillC cheers mate :+1:

1 Like

Joys of hrmc…

Have a great day tomorrow at the graduation!

Pre-op make sure they get your blood right :thinking:
They are vampires sometimes…

1 Like

@Craig1234 theg both have something in common the HMRC and the hospital they both want blood out of a stone lol thanks mate :+1: