Knickers off or to the side

@CurvyJilly I LOVE tight trunk fit boxers on my husband, the outline of his bulge turns me on :heart_eyes: Watching him get dressed in the morning is great :peach::eggplant:

5 Likes

Would have to say that my answer for my boxers is the same as OH’s panties…. Both! Each has a time and a place, the exact same as a quickie is just as good a long session!

It is good to be so desperate that there no time to take much off, just enough for access either way!

2 Likes

I’m the same tight fit boxers highlighting his bulge :drooling_face: really does turn me on, and especially when he has an erection, and then I’ll just help myself, sliding my hand in :smirk: and then I’ll pull them down :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Normally off

Seriously though, does any male in here ever use the Weiner Slot in underwear? That thing is an engineering marvel but is likely never EVER used. Even if I tried to take a piss and tried to thread that thing through the double back-flip material, I would wet my pants by the time I got it free.

Boxers off, not over the top or through the dick flap… Just slide 'em down and get to it!

2 Likes

Hmm I think knickers to one side is kinky as when you are out and about … it’s the way to go about sex on the go if you will (like a nightclub or somewhere you want to sit on their lap discreetly)

Otherwise knickers off !

2 Likes

Another reason I have for them being off (don’t do it now sadly) but taking them off meant they could be used as a gag, for both of us, always made things hotter in the moment!

4 Likes

No never use it, always slip it out of the leg to have a pee! :joy:

1 Like

I love the feeling of the desperation of having my OHs knickers simply tugged to the side. It feels more rampant. Although I have to say that when she is in the mood to treat me then crotchless is a very wlecome treat - best of both worlds! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Off unless they’re crotchless

1 Like

I’ve just remembered one night where my husband asked me to take my knickers off whilst we were out (I was wearing a short dress so it was a bit risky) but he then put them in his pocket. I think he rather enjoyed knowing I was open to the air and he had my underwear in his pocket lol

14 Likes

@FortySomethingWife , I had a similar experience. I was with tge wife for an anniversary dinner at a fancy restaurant. Towards the end if the meal the wife excused herself, went to the toilet and came back. She then asked me to put my hand out under the table and handed me the g string she was wearing. Needless to say we did not make it home to have sex, we managed to find a quiet spot on the way home to park and have fun.

7 Likes

100% off

Love it if mine are just pulled to one side!

Did film a solo play with my dildo & crotchless red lace knickers for my fuck buddy at the time - very hot and such a turn on watching it back myself :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Just like my wife :smiley::peach::fire:

2 Likes

Sounds very​:fire:

1 Like

My wife loves her knickers pull aside if she has a short skirt on & ive just bent her over, but she does have a few pairs of crotch less knickers which are so sexy​:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

They seem to come off very quickly.After the fun more than often find them near my feet or thrown to some distant corner of the room.
My OH loves me wearing none though, especially when we go out

2 Likes

Basque - on
Stockings - on
Elbow length gloves - on
Toy - on
Knickers - off
:grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Pulled to the side when having a quick quickie which is always fun but the rest of the time fully off

5 Likes