Ladies, what does you man wear underneath?

Fitted boxers normally but occasionally dared to wear other stuff. Tested some lacey pants for LH which are fun but a bit effeminate for me.

Ladies can put sexy undies on as a clear intention of lust but men tend just to have everyday pants and do not have "sexy" undies. Not sure what the solution is though.

Loose fitting boxers for me . They keep the under carrraige a bit cooler . Nothing worse than sweaty undercarriage. I dare say most of us would shower before a session in the bedroom but for those spotaneous quickies in the kitchen you don't want a sweaty under carraige that tight briefs/y fronts, whatever you want to call them would give.

I have tried a thong and i just don't like them .

My partner just wears regular trunks, nothing special. They make his bum and package look great though ;)

We have looked in to getting some sexy undies for him, but most of the ones available are too feminine as AYW said. I don't like the idea of him wearing a thong or lace knickers, and neither does he. So we'll just stick to your average trunks :)

My oh is a builder by day so usually just plain snugg fitting boxers. As soon as he gets home and showers though it's on with the silk boxers, lace trunks or boxers or these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24718

love him in these ;)

Puddleduck wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

my hubby wears boxers because he knows if he suggested or bought a thong I'd laugh at him until he realised he was being stupid... it's the right way to do it or they never learn !!

LOL

I'll never forget coming out of the bathroom and my ex doing Tarzan impressions wearing a Leapard design thong. Which he had on sideways.

If he thought he was getting lucky that night he was very much wrong. I couldn't even breathe from laughing at his stupid arse lol

i am laughing so much right now!!! Men you need to learn this type of thing may sound good in your head... but in reality it's f****** stupid and makes us laugh at your idiocity and you ain't getting laid for being stupid!!!

There is some irony in your post.............

Boxers. I've only just managed to convert him to the tighter ones (they used to all be baggy) so can't imagine him ever wearing briefs or thongs. They wouldn't be my preferred choice for him either!

I wear the Lycra shorts... Fitted and hold my bits in place.

very comfortable. Unlike boxers.

Have worn thongs/pouches/g-strings for the last 20 years, have a pair of pvc zipped boxers too and various other pvc/leather ones.

Other halfs always in boxers! He wears the button up tightish ones which I rather like ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Yep, boxers here too! Can't imagine my OH wearing lacey ones, I think it'd be more funny than sexy :P

FA that's a right funny story! XD

FrozenAngel wrote:

I'll never forget coming out of the bathroom and my ex doing Tarzan impressions wearing a Leapard design thong. Which he had on sideways.

If he thought he was getting lucky that night he was very much wrong. I couldn't even breathe from laughing at his stupid arse lol

I know this is an old post, but it really reminds me of going to a sex toy shopping party at my friend's house ten or more years ago. The woman demonstrator was showing us examples of "sexy" undies for the men in our lives. They all seemed to be thongs of the kind FrozenAngel describes or, even worse, pants that I can only describe as cock-puppets... you know? Elephant's trunk or python covering the essentials? : / I said I thought they were ridiculous and would not be sexy at all, they would just make me laugh. The woman very curtly said to be "having a laugh is good sex!" I replied that there's a big difference between laughing WITH and laughing AT! Sorry, "comedy" pants are not a turn on for me. I'm so glad that Lovehoney stocks some undies for fellas that are actually sexy.

Hipster boxers!

yeah dont think id catch mine in a thong either, however he has recently admitted he would like to try wearing womens underwear? is that a turn on for a lot of guys or girls?

Normal daywear is tight boxers, but his come f*** me kit is a LH jockstrap. Infact this very pair. He makes use of the built in cock ring to draw attention to himself. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30999

I'm always fairly interested in the kind of responses the question about thong underwear on men gets. It always seems to me that most women say "I'd not be able to stop laughing" or "that would never do anything for me".

Maybe it's just me but I'm 30 and I've worn thong underwear since I was 18 pretty much exclusively. In that time I have had lots of female partners and have never had any negative feedback - in fact, I can't recall a partner that wasn't completely changed around on the subject after being with me for a while.

So my guess is that wearing thong underwear is down to the personality and possibly bodytype of the guy wearing them. I'm not a manly-man by any stretch and I guess I don't appeal to or attract women that are into manly-men.

Without being big-headed, I pull off a thong really well - they just suit me and my body. On the advice of my mrs I now wear a lot of womens underwear because they also look great on me, are comfortable and better value. I wear thong swimwear on the beach and can honestly say I have nothing but compliments.

I admit, that thong underwear doesn't suit every man - just like thong underwear doesn't suit every woman. But it helps being completely confident with your sexuality and comfortable in your own body. A piece of clothing doesn't have to be a statement, it can also be something that just makes you feel good.

Boxers man my OH..but he prefers to go commando as much as possible lol

My oh rarely wear anything under his pants. If he need to wear tighter trousers he pops on his tight boxers x