ladies what style do you like down there, chaps what do you prefer on her?

shaving and cream for me just a little strip at the top have done that for years and hubby is just trimmed i find that so much better for oral.

Im a hollywood barbie kinda girl but i prefer men neatly trimmed. i dont like the hair on myself as i love the feel of fabric against my skin and i just dont like it down there. i tend to shave it, if i wax i get the most horrible ingrown hair no matter what i do.

I once had a boyfriend who was really into the long natural pubic hair thing so i let it grow a little i really hated it and just could not get along with it.

Its all about doing what you feel comfortable with. im sure no sex is worse than a little hair!

L&J x

Fluffbags wrote:

:P My pussy, My rules bahahaha.

this!

i trim generally, but sometimes shave. rashes and shaving burns are not fun, so i dont shave often!

On my OH I prefer her waxed.

In return I shave my balls and wax everything else.

We both prefer to be smooth ;-) x

Nonexistent-to-begin-with. Otherwise shaved.

I shave but would ideally like to start waxing again as it's so much smoother for longer!

To those that have said they wax.. Could you recommend a good waxing product? As I have tried in the past and it just didn't seem to work. Would really rather wax than shave

Both of us are smooth we both shave and have been doing for over 12 years

I prefer her to she clean shaven, but she hates doing it. But when she does though I take full advantage. I try to keep myself trimmed for her. She claims my humongous busy doesn't bother her but it's not pleasant to pull pubes off your tongue for anyone during oral.

Smooth, smooth, smooth makes it better for everyone, especially when giving oral, and it feels better when wet than having a bush to come over lol

I would prefer her to be bare but she doesn't have much hair to begin with and her skin is sensitive so I settle for occasional shaves on her part.

As for me, I've been doing a course of IPL to remove all the hair down there and between the cheeks; everything except the scrotum cause the therapist wouldn't do it - some unproven claims that it can affect sperm counts etc.. oh well, I shave there every now and again. but the rest of the areas are hair free completely, including base of the penis, perineum and perianal areas.. hurt a bit at the start, but well worth it!

Ok I'm in minority, but adore ladies who keep it natural down there - find it so sexy. Ok with a bikini line but the rest....

But as said everyone should do what they are comfortable with. If a woman asked me to shave my chest I'd say she was mad!

Janny wrote:

Ok I'm in minority, but adore ladies who keep it natural down there - find it so sexy. Ok with a bikini line but the rest....

But as said everyone should do what they are comfortable with. If a woman asked me to shave my chest I'd say she was mad!

Minority yes, but I am glad to see at least some guys enjoy natural. Seriously! I don't say this because I am natural and either. I shave often (occasional growing natural when I CBA with it) I am saying it because I often see it getting to a point now where some people (Like my guy and a few people I know) utter the words "Urghhh no" when it comes to natural bushes. That saddens me. Even though I don't have a bush, I actually find them beautiful on women. I recently saw an erotic picture online of a lady proudly sporting a full bush and it was downright HOT! I wish people wouldn't be so quick to say "Urghh" about something so personal.

Its sociatal norms though, isn't it? I mean, if I am not mistaken, american ladies can be quite hasty to rule out a man with a foreskin because they tend to circumcise most boys there and its not what they are used to. I have heard comments like "It traps dirt" or "It traps smells" just the same kind of comments as with pubic hair. Saddens me :(

High five to the minority.

I was cleanly shaved until my boyfriend asked that I had a bit of hair as he likes to know that he's with woman.. So now I have a landing strip.

I find shaving a pain and I never get it smooth but like others have said, I've tried and failed at waxing. What's your secret?

Also, are there any hair removal creams that are highly recommended because I can't find any that work and don't make me smell like I'm on fire!

As for my fella, I like him to be trimmed. I'm not too fussed though.

Fluffbags wrote:

Janny wrote:

Minority yes, but I am glad to see at least some guys enjoy natural. Seriously! I don't say this because I am natural and either. I shave often (occasional growing natural when I CBA with it) I am saying it because I often see it getting to a point now where some people (Like my guy and a few people I know) utter the words "Urghhh no" when it comes to natural bushes. That saddens me. Even though I don't have a bush, I actually find them beautiful on women. I recently saw an erotic picture online of a lady proudly sporting a full bush and it was downright HOT! I wish people wouldn't be so quick to say "Urghh" about something so personal.

Its sociatal norms though, isn't it? I mean, if I am not mistaken, american ladies can be quite hasty to rule out a man with a foreskin because they tend to circumcise most boys there and its not what they are used to. I have heard comments like "It traps dirt" or "It traps smells" just the same kind of comments as with pubic hair. Saddens me :(

High five to the minority.

Couldn't agree more! Another high five for the minority lol

French line ( some hair line down the middle) , just use a good Venus razor and take time and attention and take away excess hair.

I trim it but other then that, leave it to do its own thing. I quite like the look of it! ;P

IndieGal wrote:

I trim it but other then that, leave it to do its own thing. I quite like the look of it! ;P

And so you should because it looks beautiful and sexy x

oh gotta be smooth for me.