ladies what style do you like down there, chaps what do you prefer on her?

Littlebox, plucking is well worth the effort, my OH only plucks as the result lasts for about a week, also the more you pluck kills of the hair roots so over time you have less to pluck and apparently the hair grows back thinner with plucking also!

I have tried waxing ,shaving, plucking ,but now i just tend to trim it

I like fully shaved best but I understand its a lot of work to maintain and can be prickly so id never expect my other half to shave for me if she didnt want to.

Landing strip, I'm not a 12 year old girl pre-puberty!

As long as it is tidy we are both happy. Personally I like the landing strip, all he does is trim.

Hollywood wax. I prefer smooth. And I don't really mind what my OH has! Xx

Trimmed please for men I am bald as a coot I hate hair down there

Ouchies! I shave and trim, leaving a nice little triangle down there. I agree about guys keeping theirs trimmed as well, but it doesn't seem to be on the OH's to do list and I'm not sure how to mention it without hurting his feelings.

I trim, ball are completely shaved, OH is shaved smooth, I much prefer that look.

Shaved balls do feel amazing, id love to get them waxed one day to see what thats like.

Everyone should at least trim, male or female. Feels and looks so much nicer.

I cannot imagine waxing my balls, I am more than happy shaving down there, but dont have the nerve or pain threshold to wax them

I like to keep trim. I'd definitely completely off waxed/shave but she's pretty sensitive down there...

I like to be completely bald and I prefer my Daddy to be that way too. He has always had a distaste for pubic hair on anyone as well but he's really lazy these days and doesn't shave much. It's a bit frustrating because I go nuts if I don't shave so I can't use that as a tactic against him.

On a slightly different note, no one should be saying "Everyone should" for any of the posts in this topic, unless it's followed by "do what makes them happy". If people want to be hairy or bald or in between, don't tell them what to do :/

landing strip, but not to poofy

Double high-five for the minority!

My various partners over the years have had many different styles, as well as hair densities. I have enjoyed giving oral to the 'wild and the wooly' and to the completely bare, to the naturally sparse and the carefully coiffured and trimmed. Each pussy, like their lady, has been unique, and I have found each and every one beautiful.

The modern trend for hairlessness seems very odd to me. I find the breed of cat with no hair ugly compared to the beautiful fur. Ok. Not the same with humans perhaps where the skin itself can be such a turn-on. But there is a whole range of sensation when fingers or lips brush the tips of hairs with the lightest of touches, and this is impossible when no hair is left.

Overall though, I respect the choice of my partners regarding their own bodies; beauty comes in many forms and desire is a multi-headed beast.