Lights on or off

yes dimmed light but i do like to see waht i'm eating lol

I prefer off, he prefers on, so we usually light a couple of candles as a compromise.

I've only prefered off since having children, when my body decided to do it's own thing and develop bumps and wobbles that it didn't used to have! Before then, I didn't mind what was on show!! Now I feel a bit self conscious of the bits that wobble, that never used to, and i feel they don't look quite as bad by candle light as they do in full light!!

Lights on defo, i love to see my OH face when shes coming, simply amazing xx

Some light, but not full on bright 'big light' ! Dimmed lamp usually :)

Dimmed!

We always have lamps on anyway, hate ceiling lights if they are too bright and not good quality ( I am talking energy saving! ) its just a turn off.

Anythings goes on/off............ if your getting pleasure!!i i say men! if you say " lights off" ..you bet know a womens body!! don't want to be fumbling now do we !! ladies i'm i right ?lol

Low lights or candles.

They are much better than harsh lights.

On or dimmed. Never ever off. I like being able to see and be seen. Dimmed is good for lazy, gentle, romantic lovemaking... On is best for rampant passionate sex. So depends on what mood strikes really!

Not too worried either way but prefer lights dimmed esp if giving a massage first!!

I personally don't mind the lights on or off, but, my partner tends to be blindfolded anyway so for her it wouldn't matter

on :)

lights on and naked too

Mostly on, or dimmed! He's seen it all before so got no need to hide my body from him! Although would draw the line at turning the main lights on in the middle of the night when we fancy a quick one!

on / dimmed.

I love to see my OH when she give a bj, or see the smils on her face when in mid session.

Saying that when the mood takes us in the midde of the night, i wont turn the lights on, just continue.

Its gotta be lights on. I love to watch everything during sex, Im a bit of a voyeur to be honest. I enjoy especially admiring her sex body in whatever sexy underwear she wears. Like its been said before, dimmed lights/ candles create a warm relaxed feel.

ON ON ON with a mirrors to see all parties from all angles

Dimmed! The place I'm renting has 6 mirrors in the bedroom (4 make up a complete wall at the head of the bed). I like to see a little but noticing that many reflections moving is very distracting

I do like to be able to see what Iā€™m doing, first time with an ex things were getting steamy and so we went to her bedroom, innocently I flicked the light on and her reaction quite clearly demonstrated she was a light off girl, what a mood killer!

I prefer the lights dimmed, can still see what you are doing but doesnt make me feel insecure as i dont have much body confidence

Im very visual.

Dimmed is amazing.

Light on is good but can be a bit odd.

Dark fumbly. My wifes a smoking 10 so seems a waste. She probs prefers though XD