Longest you can go without sex or masturbation

its been along time with out sex and female companions, no idea why . has this happened to anyone else or is it a american thing?

2 Likes

My husband went for about three years in his mid twenties. I think about 5 weeks is the longest I went.

3 Likes

not to long but i got ur husband beat by nine years.

2 Likes

I went 7 years in my 20s.

1 Like

Before we got together, for him it was 6 months and mine was just under 7 months, and it was then we got together.

1 Like

Masturbation if ill , maybe 4 days . Actual sex I am not sure how long I can go , but so far about 18 years .

2 Likes

I haven’t gone for longer than a week without sex or masturbation for the past 25 years. The last 2 years sex has been better than ever since we found lovehoney.

2 Likes

Truest thing I ever heard was sex only matters when your not getting any​:joy:

1 Like

I can’t remember when the last time I had sex was :sob:

Masturbation - usually once a day, sometimes go longer if I’m mentally distracted but absolutely nothing longer than a week or I’d die :laughing:

2 Likes

I try not to go more than 4 days without solo wanking and cuming. Ideally I like to orgasm every other day at least. With sex we sometimes go 5-8 days without sex especially around her time of the month.

Whether it is sex or masturbating I feel as though I need to release the pressure once every few days at least.

I do enjoy trying to stop myself and just edge for a few minutes over a few days and then find the orgasm at the end after the final longer edging session incredible. Don’t end up doing it often as I usually get too carried away with the edging but when I do leave it that extra day or two it is ultimate bliss when I do orgasm

For me and hubby sex can be once a month if not a couple of months.

Masterbating is more every other week if I have the time.
Him very rare again once a month it just depends on work and home life.

I need a release at least every other day (I’m female). Think my bf is every day.

Sex - 36 years and counting

Masturbating probably about a week before I give in. Depending on if I’m occupied, tired from being in the outdoors all day ( when I come home I just past out )

Normally it’s every other day at least.

I’m married so haven’t had to go without sex, it is there whenever I want it. I wouldn’t like to but I could probably go for months without it as there are other ways to take care of business!

Masturbating, obviously the number of years before I started doing it and since then the longest has probably been about 2 weeks, but a long time ago. For a long time now I like / need to orgasm daily and I may miss a day here and there but not too often. My usual routine in the week is a shower after work and then a wank in the bedroom before my hubby gets home.

Sex is usually a couple of times a week but I’m not sure how long I could go without although probably a while, as frustrating as it would be. I generally try not to masturbate as I find I am much harder and my orgasm stronger if I can manage to wait for sex but if it gets over a week I’m probably going to need to do it.

My wife likes to masturbate every day. We got together when we were both 19 and she said she was already doing it daily by then.

1 Like

We don’t live together so sex can be 2-3 weeks :cry: I don’t, but I could probably go a few weeks without masturbating, but it would be hard and take some serious willpower!

My boyfriend couldn’t go more than a couple of days before but has been on some medication for a while now. He just doesn’t get the urge or pressure for a release now and has been over 3 months without masturbating a couple of times now.

2 Likes

I can go a week or so
But hubby can only go a few days at most especially summer time when it’s hot, says it makes him horny

1 Like

Still living with parents so opportunities for sex are not as frequent as I would like so for masturbating I might be able to go for a week or so, maybe two but I don’t often make it past 2 or 3 days now.

I’ve asked my boyfriend before and I don’t know how long he really could go without but he has said that he usually needs to have a wank every day now.

1 Like

I doubt I’ve ever lasted longer than two weeks without masturbating. I sometimes go for a week but beyond that doesn’t seem to increase the eventual pleasure.

1 Like