Longest you can go without sex or masturbation

Probably a week for masterbation. Sex can be about a month. Since having the kids my srx drive has decreased a lot. I go through stages where im constantly horny every day! But other weeks it wont bother me.

Locktober is coming up soon so my cage will stay on 24/7 for 31 days and there will be no stimulation or orgasms for the whole month.

She may decide to roll it on into No-Nut November too.

2 Likes

I can probably go a week, after a week I’ll be so horny and will need to release.

2 Likes

It’s 4 weeks since my last orgasm and im not getting one for at least another week.

Its not unusual for her to deny my orgasms for 5 to 6 weeks now.

1 Like

9 days probably. If we go on a 7 day week holiday normally don’t have sex the day before or wank as packing and teuibg to get some sleep. Then 7 days normally have our son’s room too close to us. Then takes a day to recover from the holiday before back into it. On our last holiday I did get the apartment to myself for 20 minutes so had a quick wank and cum before a shower.

Longest period without orgasm is 5 weeks when we were fully into chadtity play. Without chastity, about a week without any sort of release. Its not unusual for me to play without cumming most days in the shower.

Mrs Sen, not sure, probably about 2 weeks before she starts getting tetchy.

1 Like

Probably only about a week, wife definitely a few weeks

I can go without sex for quite a while (not that I’d want to) but I masturbate daily so not sure I could go long without that

5 Likes

Penatrative sex around 20 years . Masturbation in the summer , maybe 4-12 times a week , winter I may go 4-5 days between a good stroking .

2 Likes

Not very long just had sex with wife every day in October. May take a day break and get right back at it.

2 Likes

Abstinence is overrated.

I can’t go more than a couple of days without needing an orgasm. I just love the feeling of touching myself or being touched until I orgasm. I’m sure it lightens my mood and relaxes me.

3 Likes

I start to get a little antsy in my pantsies if I go more than 48 hours without an orgasm, barring illness or injury. These days it’s just about daily sex that gets it done (maybe twice a month, usually during shark week, that wife is too bushed for sex and we take a pass, but even that’s rare).

Longest time I can think of without an orgasm: I think I was instructed to abstain from ejaculation for 2 weeks post-vasectomy. And then I may have attempted to abstain from masturbation during Lent at some point pre-marriage, but I’m almost certain I did not make it the full 40 days. Inevitably I’d get to a point that I was edging myself every day and blow it before Easter.

1 Like

When I am single, I can go months without masturbating and well over a year without sex. But as soon as i’m in a relationship, my sex drive is heightened to the tippy top.
Me and my partner, have sex at least 3 times a day when we get to see each other (66mile distance between us)

1 Like

24 hours, maximum. And that is…unwillingly. If nobody’s played with me in 24 hours I’ll be forced to play with myself, even though it isn’t what I prefer. And a lot of times, I can’t even last 24 hours, because my body will cum involuntarily due to excess liquid inside me.

1 Like

I find that if I do not masturbate for just over 1 week (which isn’t very often) I’ll end up having a wet dream, which I assume is my body’s way of getting rid of my semen!

1 Like

Um, well, I could go weeks or months without either but I get really grumpy :sweat_smile: I’ve noticed recently that regular masturbation or sex is great for my mood and that the more I do it, the more urges I’m getting. For about the last year, i’ve only been having sex about once a month and masturbating about once every two weeks but the last few weeks I’ve been masturbating about 3 times a week :grin:

1 Like

Sex, I could go for quite a while, and if it is not available then I guess it is not available!

Masturbating, I’m not sure now, I would like to say about a week as that is about the longest I’ve gone since I started doing it, but that was many years ago. Really it is probably a couple of days now as I have been in situations like hen do’s, staying over at friends houses and holidays with a group of girls, where I would have expected to wait but finding myself needing to masturbate and doing it quickly when I got some privacy.

2 Likes

Only a day or two.

1 Like

I could only go a couple of days at most

3 Likes

I lost all interest in sex and anything bedroom related a few years ago. My weight ballooned and I didn’t feel sexy anymore. Since losing a massive amount of weight, I am horny all the time. I now can’t go go a few days without being touched or touching him

3 Likes