Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand

nobodys ever said anything but I always make sure I have an answer for incase they ask haha

best to have a back up plan :) i think my postman thinks im some sad sex mad housewife hes actually shocked when i dont get a brown box use to be the other way around hee hee

I wonder if my postman knows what i'm ordering, apparently they recognise the parcels :O. My postman doesn't even speak he just hands me the parcel and walks down the path

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I wonder if my postman knows what i'm ordering, apparently they recognise the parcels :O. My postman doesn't even speak he just hands me the parcel and walks down the path

I think mine def knows who is sending me those brown boxers lol hes nosey and we live in small village so i dont think he delivers many brown boxers around here lol

oh god hahaha, I'm not really bothered if he knew though, if you think somebody is weird or a freak for owning sex toys then you're missing out on so much

use to be very shy about sex toys and get embarrased easily about sex wasn't until june this year i bought my first sex toy ,lovehoney changed how i feel about sex and toys now im not botherd what people think i will openly say i have a sex toy and suggest what one they should try lol

me too! my boyfriend knew I wanted them, I can trust him with anything, it didn't take long for me to tell him I was into BDSM and then I told him about wanting to own some sex toys. It wasn't until my birthday this year that I got my first toy, which he kindly bought me, then I discovered Lovehoney and have now got a box full! And a good selection of underwear and bondage items, I love using toys and experimenting with what I like and my boyfriend feels lucky that we have such a fun sex life.

pr4wnst4r wrote:

me too! my boyfriend knew I wanted them, I can trust him with anything, it didn't take long for me to tell him I was into BDSM and then I told him about wanting to own some sex toys. It wasn't until my birthday this year that I got my first toy, which he kindly bought me, then I discovered Lovehoney and have now got a box full! And a good selection of underwear and bondage items, I love using toys and experimenting with what I like and my boyfriend feels lucky that we have such a fun sex life.

Sounds like you sure have a fun sexlife :) x tomorrow you will have some more things for your collection

I sure do :) I've mentioned it to a couple of friends, I've bought one a vibrator as she said she wanted to try sex toys but another didn't seem to keen and said she doesn't want to try toys. yeah, I've got a happy rabbit, anal lube, some normal lube and my mini wand replacement coming :). x

Now this is what i really wanna try..ever one talking about how good it is...I wanna find out.

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I sure do :) I've mentioned it to a couple of friends, I've bought one a vibrator as she said she wanted to try sex toys but another didn't seem to keen and said she doesn't want to try toys. yeah, I've got a happy rabbit, anal lube, some normal lube and my mini wand replacement coming :). x

i loved my happy rabbit :) im sure you will enjoy that toy too, my sister is way to vanilla right now she didnt use to be i could have a laugh with her and she had sex toys in her teens but now nope she just is a nun lol i think its her new partner :(

NaugtyDoll wrote:

Now this is what i really wanna try..ever one talking about how good it is...I wanna find out.

The wands are amazing,i have the lovehoney mini magic wand ad the lovehoney deluxe and both are good in their own way one is battery one is mains :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

pr4wnst4r wrote:

i loved my happy rabbit :) im sure you will enjoy that toy too, my sister is way to vanilla right now she didnt use to be i could have a laugh with her and she had sex toys in her teens but now nope she just is a nun lol i think its her new partner :(

I don't like it when people say things like ''oh it's okay hahaha'' when I mention them trying out sex toys but I just need to remember it isn't for everyone, it's just sometimes the way they say it and i'm sat there thinking ''do they think i'm weird now?''. hm it could be, I wouldn't like to have a boyfriend/girlfriend that wouldn't let me use sex toys or try out bondage, I knew I liked all of this before me and my boyfriend met so If I didn't get to do it i'd feel like i'm missing out

lol i get that but i dont worry, i just think oh you are missing out,im happy that im able to buy toys and explore the bondage and my kinky side

they are indeed. I saw that you got to review the new sqweel, is it quiet enough to use when there is people in? I can only use my sqweel 2 if nobodys in :(

pr4wnst4r wrote:

they are indeed. I saw that you got to review the new sqweel, is it quiet enough to use when there is people in? I can only use my sqweel 2 if nobodys in :(

yer its really quiet and discreet, i was not sure about the size of it at first ,but i think its so much better than the sqweel,as the tongues are softer smoother and smaller,which means its fits better into the clit area :)

oh thats good, I tried to use a vibrator whilst using my sqweel 2 and found it quite awkward so the smaller size would be ideal for that, it'd also be good to have something that I could use whilst people were in otherwise theres no point in having 2 sqweels that I can only use when everyone is out, if that makes sense haha

pr4wnst4r wrote:

oh thats good, I tried to use a vibrator whilst using my sqweel 2 and found it quite awkward so the smaller size would be ideal for that, it'd also be good to have something that I could use whilst people were in otherwise theres no point in having 2 sqweels that I can only use when everyone is out, if that makes sense haha

yer that makes sense,no point having a lot of toys you can only use when you have an empty house its a lot quieter, and if you are under a duvet that would dull it down even more :) i prefer it to the sqweel

I wish I could afford to buy one now, I'm replacing my rabbit at the minute, I had the Lovehoney Oh Realistic Rabbit for a few months but I only use the ears as the shaft doesn't do anything for me and the beaded part is too big, so If this happy rabbit g-spot is better i'll send the Oh Rabbit back so I've got a rabbit that I will actually use properly! The natural one is on offer too so might buy that aswell. I'm so addicted to Lovehoney!!

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I wish I could afford to buy one now, I'm replacing my rabbit at the minute, I had the Lovehoney Oh Realistic Rabbit for a few months but I only use the ears as the shaft doesn't do anything for me and the beaded part is too big, so If this happy rabbit g-spot is better i'll send the Oh Rabbit back so I've got a rabbit that I will actually use properly! The natural one is on offer too so might buy that aswell. I'm so addicted to Lovehoney!!

i went through a phase of lovehoney addiction, but i have no idea whats wrong with me, i just cant seem to find anything, that i see and think wow i need that right now, a part of me is also thinking money money ,now with christmas and kiddies to buy for its been tough

dont forget that female first deal is still running