Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

dont forget that female first deal is still running

STILL? Really?

I was like that after I'd bought everything I wanted but then I spotted the Happy Rabbits in the sale and decided I might aswell replace my Oh Rabbit. Thats what I've been using haha, I bought everything I told you about before for £24 (bargain) saved £35! If I buy the Happy Rabbit Natural I'd get that, the nipple suckers and some nipple gel for £25, another bargain!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

dont forget that female first deal is still running

STILL? Really?

Yes its still working it stopped on the 1st november as i checked, then on the 2nd it started again not sure for how long if its another month isn't saying just linking through the october link

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I was like that after I'd bought everything I wanted but then I spotted the Happy Rabbits in the sale and decided I might aswell replace my Oh Rabbit. Thats what I've been using haha, I bought everything I told you about before for £24 (bargain) saved £35! If I buy the Happy Rabbit Natural I'd get that, the nipple suckers and some nipple gel for £25, another bargain!

now that is what i call bargain shopping :) its such a good deal if i was not so worried about christmas and what lovehoney maybe bringing out i would be so tempted to take advantage

I don't have a lot of money so I mostly just buy things from lovehoney if it's on offer or with the female first offer. Lovehoney are bringing out so many things lately! I was going to buy a couple of the storage bags but since the new colour should be out soon I though I'd wait.

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I don't have a lot of money so I mostly just buy things from lovehoney if it's on offer or with the female first offer. Lovehoney are bringing out so many things lately! I was going to buy a couple of the storage bags but since the new colour should be out soon I though I'd wait.

if it wasnt for the offers and deals i would not be able to afford anything above the £30 price i really wanted a nalone wand but the price im like i just cant justify it i know that you can send it back its just money with me im such a tight bum i love getting bargains and deals ,that makes me feel great saving money its also addictive hee hee i have no idea how im resisting

im wondering what the new colour will be hmmm

Me either, I think the most i've spent in one go is £35 for the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand and the Gspot attatchment, that was from the female first offer.
I've got a feeling it might be red with the heart in purple, basically just swapping the original colours over as Lovehoneys colours are red and purple but I could be wrong, pink would be lovely as thats my favourite colour.

pr4wnst4r wrote:

Me either, I think the most i've spent in one go is £35 for the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand and the Gspot attatchment, that was from the female first offer.
I've got a feeling it might be red with the heart in purple, basically just swapping the original colours over as Lovehoneys colours are red and purple but I could be wrong, pink would be lovely as thats my favourite colour.

yer that could be the new colour pink would be awesoe purple is my fave colour but i have so gone off purple toy bags i have to many lol

me too I have a big pile of them in my box, i'd love another colour. just set my alarm for the morning for my parcels, so excited

you should buy that wake me up alarm clock lol i had my eye on that i think it would be rather amusing waking up to your knickers vibrating lol

do you think it would actually wake you up? waking up to vibrating nickers would be a lot better than a loud alarm tone

im not sure if it would wake me up, as i move about in my sleep ,so not sure if it would actually stay in position, and if it would be comfortable to sleep with,its one of those toys i would love to try to see if it really works love the idea

me too, I always wake up half way down the bed, my boyfriends always saying how much I move about when i'm asleep

sound just like me :)

I've just recieved my Mini Magic Wand, put the batteries in and turned it on... it's just as loud as the other :(. I've tried using different batteries but theres no change. I'm really curious as to why it's so loud all of a sudden and the replacement I was sent, I've had the wand for a few months and it was quiet enough to use when people were in but as soon as I took the batteries out it became painfully loud and I now can't imagine using it when everyone is in. Does anyone else own the same wand that could comment on the noise? Through looking through the reviews its a mixture of some people saying its quiet and some people saying its really loud, I loved my Mini Wand it was my favourite toy and I always used it but now It's only going to be used rarely when nobodys in :(.

oh that sucks sweetness mine does not see loud at all :( i have no idea why your wand is so loud that suckos muchos

I'm wondering if its the wand in general or just mine, I doubt its supposed to be as loud as it is! Anyway, my happy rabbit g-spot, anal lube and normal lube arrived and I've tried the happy rabbit and I'm in love with it, so I've sent my Oh Rabbit back along with the Mini Wand and have also just ordered the happy rabbit natural and nipple pump with free gel

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I'm wondering if its the wand in general or just mine, I doubt its supposed to be as loud as it is! Anyway, my happy rabbit g-spot, anal lube and normal lube arrived and I've tried the happy rabbit and I'm in love with it, so I've sent my Oh Rabbit back along with the Mini Wand and have also just ordered the happy rabbit natural and nipple pump with free gel

The happy rabbits are good :)

im going to get one for the OH

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) wrote:

im going to get one for the OH

A mini wand? Or happy rabbit?