Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand

Lovehoney sex toy tester The wand is somethung im looking forward of testing..i cant wait.

Lovehoney sex toy tester The wand is somethung im looking forward of testing..i cant wait.

NaugtyDoll wrote:

There is no wand up for testing at the moment, also you haven't written any reviews yet so I don't think they'll send anything if they can't see that you write good quality reviews

pr4wnst4r wrote:

NaugtyDoll wrote:

There is no wand up for testing at the moment, also you haven't written any reviews yet so I don't think they'll send anything if they can't see that you write good quality reviews

+1

Also, you have loads of items in your 'testers' wishlist that aren't available for testing. Only items listed here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ are available for testing and it is updated regularly. Have a read of the rules as well.

SophieM wrote:

pr4wnst4r wrote:

NaugtyDoll wrote:

+1

Also, you have loads of items in your 'testers' wishlist that aren't available for testing. Only items listed here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ are available for testing and it is updated regularly. Have a read of the rules as well.

Thank u Ive just update my wishlist. Have anyones tryed the new wand i think it looks aswome,

Bought the Mini wand the other day

Couldn't beleive how mini it is, but so looking forward to using it on the missus.

OMG It was great. she loved it and the amount she squirted out had me double drenched. I asked her what it was like and she said better than getting on than her dildo did.

She used it on herself while i licked her too

Great item