Lovehoney Rewards

I got level 3 too 😁 just as I have a weekend couples kit in my basket and a night away with captain on Saturday...

It's really nice to recieve this email. It makes you feel values and wanted. A great way to retain long standing customers/members. Well done lovehoney. I just wish I had some money to be able to place an order.

I must admit i wasn't sure if it was a hoax or not so came on here for clarification!

Thanks Lovehoney!! xx

I got one too, very happy camper, thanks heaps to the team at Lovehoney

Me too! This has made my day 😊

Yo LH, your email and the info page don't match about VIP sales days :')

Glad you've finally re-upped the game about points; I know we were all cranky when they dropped and recycling points went....

Also: it says points in 365 days. Will this refresh annually or monthly or once you hit L3 are you there for good?

Me too, that cheered me up. Thank you.

Same 😀

Oh wow got this email to level 3 only joined back in June love honey addict I think xx

Make sure you read the same print tho. It's for orders over £40 and has to be used with 14 days

When is Lovehoney Rewards being introduced?

It's live as of 9th August 2017, but only on lovehoney.co.uk - for now.

When will we feel the Love in the US ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Thanks Lovehoney for my email notifying that I had reached level 3 status.After spending a small fortune since joining Lovehoney in January I feel it really is a mark of appreciation for customer loyalty and it certainly gives a feel good factor about continuing to shop with you.
Now for my next order..... :)

I love how they haven’t made the levels stupidly hard to achieve but definitely makes you feel appreciated :)

Also level 3! What another awesome way of making us regular customers feel even more valued and appreciated. Good job LH 👏

🐼

Yay - so glad you are happy with the rewards upgrade. 

It's been so hard to keep quiet about this! 

Clarification about the info page & emails is being sourced as we speak. Thanks for flagging that. Sorry about the confusion, change can do that to us sometimes lol.

The UK only for now for the roll out but as soon as it becomes widely available, you as customers will be informed. 

Customer Care will be happy to deal with any queries regarding this upgrade and are trained up and ready to help.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Enjoy! 

Yay, I got level 3 too ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) I was just coming on here to see if anyone else got the email! Now what to use my £20 voucher on, thats the question? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Glad that the spend required to reach the levels has been kept realistic,wonder if this is a sneaky way to get us all spending even more.Very happy to be Level 3 now how do I spend £40 to get my £20 discount.

Delighted to receive my email too, what a fab scheme!! I've just promised not to spend any more too (ha ha) but I can't lose a £20 off £40 spend voucher!! So I'll just have to find something 😈😈

NaughtyNerd wrote:

What a lovely surprise to get an email from Lovehoney Rewards advising that i was a level 3 customer and got a shopping £20 off voucher.

Really cheered me up. Bet a lot of others are in the same position!

Thanks Lovehoney, you're awesome!

+1 It was a lovely suprise to get last night - thanks Lovehoney! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

*sexybabe* wrote:

Delighted to receive my email too, what a fab scheme!! I've just promised not to spend any more too (ha ha) but I can't lose a £20 off £40 spend voucher!! So I'll just have to find something 😈😈

Haha this is me!! It lasts 2 weeks I think so I will probably end up giving in this time next week!