Lovehoney Rewards

I got one too.
Typically after I just placed an order.
Think I'll get O. H to choose something. Surprise me lol
Happy shopping x

Excited 😍 now what to buy 😂😂

Me to one NatandTom, in fact I'll probably have given up and used it by the weekend 😂😂

Me too, so excited to spend with a lovely discount! But do I splurge on a treat or get lots of sale bargains? Tough choices!!

I love this new scheme, the OH points were good enough but this is incredible! Plenty of new kit for the bedroom will be purchased.

I got level 2 - yay.

I received the email 3 hours after I just placed an order though. Doh! Now I'm having to resist placing an order straight away to get use of this offer. Must resist temptation!

I placed a big order yesterday (3rd order in 2 weeks) and promised myself I wouldn’t order again this month but the thought of that £20 off going to waste is really tempting me to order. Definitely addicted. Send help....

I think lovehoney has such amazing customer service. Not many companies can top them for how they treat their loyal (and new) customers

Even if I go away for a bit I can't help but come back to them

KirstyLee wrote:

I placed a big order yesterday (3rd order in 2 weeks) and promised myself I wouldn’t order again this month but the thought of that £20 off going to waste is really tempting me to order. Definitely addicted. Send help....

+1

Used my £20 on the Tantus Vamp Super Soft

Just had a real result,sorted out an order to get my level 3 £20 discount but could not get the payment to go through paypal so i left the items in my basket and got an email for another 20% off that i was able to use even though i had already used my other discount and to cap it all off the extra 20% was off the original order value not the value after the level 3 discount.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Used my £20 on the Tantus Vamp Super Soft

Good choice!

Any idea if I can use the £20 off and the 30% birthday voucher in the same purchase? I feel some birthday lingerie coming on...

Don't quote me but I think you can only use one or the other, Maybe worth asking live chat,

Hey I got that too I had forgotten about it .... goes shopping

Seabie wrote:

Hey I got that too I had forgotten about it .... goes shopping

Got myself something for a change OH has enough toys I need some love too :-)

Level 3....now what to buy

Onlyones wrote:

Just had a real result,sorted out an order to get my level 3 £20 discount but could not get the payment to go through paypal so i left the items in my basket and got an email for another 20% off that i was able to use even though i had already used my other discount and to cap it all off the extra 20% was off the original order value not the value after the level 3 discount.

I got that but it took the £20 voucher off...

Me too and just order a mystery box.

Browncoats wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

I got that but it took the £20 voucher off...

I fully expected that it was going to remove the £20 discount but it came up as an additional 20%,was really surprised that it was off the full cost of the order not the value after the £20 discount so it saved me even more and it was only because I was unable to complete the order as it would not clear through PayPal.