Lovehoney Rewards

Going out or having sex is literally the last the last thing on mind lately, (I think I've only had one or two erections in the last few weeks), but can never resist a voucher.

Have topped up on Sliquid - the H2O is also in the 20% off £15 or more deal. Will come in useful when I get my sex drive back...

Level 3 and only been buying since the 25th June 😂

Used my level 2 voucher Sunday, order arrived today and so did my email to say reached level 3! Wohoo for another voucher and pay day is just around the corner!

This voucher is burning a hole in my virtual pocket but I don't know what to order! Aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhh.

Not sure if here's the place to post but seemed a good a place as any, saw a site banner this morning 99p delivery.

I never got any email :(

Tallish Darkish & Average wrote:

Not sure if here's the place to post but seemed a good a place as any, saw a site banner this morning 99p delivery.

Yep. Between that, the £20 prostate massagers, the 3 for £10 offer and hitting level 3 from my last order and getting my voucher... I indulged. Again. This rewards thing will be the death of my bank balance, I fear.

Level 3 over here too, thank you Lovehoney! Couldn't resist and my new lingerie arrived today :)

Sex Squid wrote:

Going out or having sex is literally the last the last thing on mind lately, (I think I've only had one or two erections in the last few weeks), but can never resist a voucher.

+1 Sex Squid (well, not the erection part aha) but one day, I am going to have a lot to choose from.

So ok I was desperate not to let the £20 off £40 go to waste and I've just ordered some lingerie and a bodystocking (my first one - can't wait), plus a basic suction dildo. The thing is I don't really need any of that, but couldn't bear the thought of missing out on this amazing offer. Not enough I didn't want pay for delivery so to make a long story short, I've 4 days to go before pay-day and I'm absolutely skint. I really think I'm addicted now. Help needed ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

This addiction issue is becoming a widespread condition when shopping with Lovehoney. I've been totally smitten for some time now.!!!
Just used my Level 3 £20 discount to buy the new Eidolon Magic Motion Bluetooth G- Spot Clitoral Knicker Vibrator which is amazing and is a treat I may have passed on but for my voucher. Thankyou Lovehoney.!!

I received a level two E Mail, then after i used it for a purchase, i then received a level one E mail, so i am a bit confused. Is it for the amount you have purchased or the reward points you have got. Or is it for purchasing items that are on offer.?

VanessaTG wrote:

I received a level two E Mail, then after i used it for a purchase, i then received a level one E mail, so i am a bit confused. Is it for the amount you have purchased or the reward points you have got. Or is it for purchasing items that are on offer.?

Did you use a different email address to place your order? Or did you use some of your Oh points? I don't know whether going under the level two points category puts you back to level one but it's all I can think of outside of a glitch in the system.

I haven't seen anywhere where you can go down a level but maybe Lovehoney will clear that up. I'd think it was a gremlin in the system but look on the bright side you've got yourself another voucher! x

Hi, i used the same e mail address for the purchase and also i think that i did use the oh points, so maybe that is why i went down a level.

Hey, guys! 

Customer Care will be happy to deal with any queries regarding this upgrade and are trained up and ready to help.

/help/contact-us/

They will also be able to clarify if there are any bugs/glitches or potential issues. 

If I receive any updates I will be sure to let you all know too. 

I'm still waiting on my first email but it's a new system so I'm assuming bugs and glitches will happen. I have spent around £60+ since the new system came in, could we have a levelling system on our account page Leanne? Just so we know what levels we are ☺️

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I'm still waiting on my first email but it's a new system so I'm assuming bugs and glitches will happen. I have spent around £60+ since the new system came in, could we have a levelling system on our account page Leanne? Just so we know what levels we are ☺️

I am going, to be honest, I am not sure what the next step plans are but I know there are some. 

Your best bet is to get in contact with Customer Care regarding the emails and the set up as they have had training on this :) 

Hey Leanne spoke to two people at customer service and they have sorted it all I think. I hadn't received any offer emails since last year sometime. With any system like this it takes a while for everything to settle so fingers crossed it doesn't cause you all too much stress as I love the new rewards ☺️ X

I didn't use my bleedin voucher in time ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Have lately started getting emails about my reward tiers. Very interesting stuff. I leave for a few months and suddenly this newfangled scheme is bringing me back here. Can't get away from a raunchy life, I suppose.