Lust for neighbour

Thank you, that’s a lovely thing to say :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s so lovely to hear, very happy for you. :heart:

1 Like

Aw, that’s lovely :two_hearts: Very happy for you both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well there is a nice story ending to brighten up an otherwise dull day .
I’m really happy you have found one and other.
Fate happens.

1 Like

Thanks everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aw this is fantastic xx

1 Like

Honestly that has put a big smile on my face​:relaxed: Delighted for you. Is the sex good?

1 Like

Such good news…after the indecision that was there in the early days, so glad to hear you’re on a new adventure.

Please keep us updated as time goes on :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Missed this update yesterday. This is fabulous news, I’m so happy for you both that it’s worked out. Congratulations on your new adventure! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This is such great news and has really brightened up my morning. I am so pleased for you and long may it continue.

1 Like

Hi there glad you both have found happiness

1 Like

Just read this from start to finish and so pleased things have worked out for you @Purring-Pussy! Maybe he saw this thread and decided to go for it :thinking: Either way, congratulations and here’s to a long and happy relationship (and extra kudos to you for supporting him with his ED and stresses of a new job - some people would have run a mile :clap: ) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words, means a lot :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Dom624 foreplay is amazing, we’ve only managed PIV a couple of times as he has ED so we’re dealing with that. He gets frustrated and annoyed which doesnt help.

He struggles to understand why I’m patient and understanding and often comments I should look elsewhere. Keep telling him a relationship isn’t just about sex.

5 Likes

@Purring-Pussy I am with someone who suffers with ED too…and am supportive and understanding…totally agree getting anxious and stressed makes it worse.

Relationships ARE a huge package with sex just a part of it and through time you will get round this and find what works for the both of you.

So so pleased for you.

7 Likes

@CurvyJilly totally. I had arranged an appointment with the urologist but he cancelled it last minute because he was convinced it would be pointless.

He had been reading about pumps online so I purchased This which he loves and now wants to move onto a bathmate.

3 Likes

I also own this. It’s amazing for ED.
I can’t recommend this pump enough

1 Like

Yea can imagine it’s mentally bad for him with a new lady. Hard to kerp reassuring him without sounding patronising so maybe try doing physically. Have him finger you and lick you to show him that your very sexually satisfied by him. Show him how to if needed so you have a massive loud orgasm…Seeing that he can make you orgasm will defo fill him with confidence

1 Like

I was sent a Penis pump, now they are primarily designed to help with ED and growth of which the former did not apply to me. I tried the toy when I was not sexually aroused in anyway just to experiment as to how the toy works. They do work, they do make the Penis erect however that erection is not guaranteed to last once a person stops using it, it’s a bit hit and miss but worth continuing.

The biggest aspect to ED is A: Acceptance B: Telling a stranger about it.

Similar to an Alcoholic accepting they are addicted and then talking to some one they have never met before about that problem.

Over coming the Psychological aspect of not being able to achieve an erection is a huge step, once over that step it’s all down hill from there on.

I have not been in a situation of that description, however I can as a Male relate to the mental trauma that will cause. I will say this, there are many many places that are now well informed as to how to deal with ED, and no matter what your partner say’s they will have heard it all before, similar as to going to a casualty department with a huge Wart “You are not the first you will not be the last”

Not sure if your partner reads here, but if he does then, fella you are not alone and you can chat and laugh with others in a similar situation.

4 Likes