Man in a uniform!!!!

Was that your delivery driver LB?

Im still waiting on him BTW

:)

xxx

someone at MSN HQ doesnt like us lol sure you sent to flirtatiousbaby@hotmail.co.uk

Not that I want to question a lady with a temper who wears horns lol

Sent another, you'll prob get it all come through at once now!

And you should be afraid! ;)

xxx

Lol only kidding

Blimey talk about make a man wait, good job I don't drool.... lol

Lol, Y not?!

Try doing chat on here

xxx

You arent online on my little unreliable chat thing :-(

YAY ALL SORTED!

xxx

Ok, a very quick thought on the scenario!

You were always good with money but for one reason or another this year had been difficult. You knew that this moment may arrive and so you spent a little longer than usual picking out your outfit. You decided upon the lacy lingerie you had treated yourself too on love honey some time ago, but had never got round to wearing.

Whilst you had no intention of anyone seeing it you knew how it made you feel more seductive towards the opposite sex. For today was the day you had planned to see the bank manager to arrange some form of gratuity on your payments. Just to get you through Christmas. You opted for the figure hugging blouse, short but not too short skirt and those heels that say "take me seriously or ill take you to the cleaners".

All set with your paperwork you head off on the rat run to the bank, wanting to get in early before the rush sets in and the bank manager is bored of sob stories. Upon your arrival you are guided to a seated area. The all too common leaflets surrounding you picturing smiley happy people encouraging you to give your money up to the bank, the plastic plants and the rattling water cooler.

You cast your nervous eyes over the bank floor. You never noticed before but the bank has a security guard patrolling the shop floor. Having not noticed it before you pay attention to him. He's nothing special, average build, about 30 years old, clearly takes care of himself but no Rambo. Clean cut and just looks like he yearns for some action. Even if it is Mrs Jones dropping her purse as she exits the bank.

The figure of security has made you un-intentionally grip at your handbag strap. Subconscious thoughts. But it is the next sub conscious thought that makes you gasp. As you trace up the guards body contours you find yourself playing with the hem of your skirt, your teeth also biting gently down on your bottom lip. You flinch, snapping out of the daze that you know oh so well.

The daze of having not had sex for several months. You almost tell yourself off for having said thoughts. But the fact is you have already had them. And when you re-trace your eyes up his trousers, over his crotch, past his buttoned white perfectly pressed shirt you notice his grin as he stares over at you. You can't bring yourself to make eye contact, you smile back and look away.

"Shit shit shit. Stay focused" you repeat to yourself. As you daze out of the shop window at the passerby's you feel a firm grip on your shoulder. You startle and look round.

"Excuse me" comes the gruff deep voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you". You trace your eye line upwards to meet his face and there he is before you. You feel a slight shiver down your spine as you feel that the man you have just enjoyed sultry thoughts about has just touched your body in what felt like such a strong intimidating manner.

"The manager is ready to see you if you'd like to follow me" you stand and do as you are told. Still not a word muttered. Thoughts turn to the bank manager and your plan of words to convince him to extend your payment terms.

The guard opens the door before you and holds it open. "Good luck" he mutters as he winks at you while giving a pleasant smile.

You try not to let your mind wander from what is about to be an important moment for you.

"Hello there, please please take a seat. I believe you wanted to talk about extending your payments over the Christmas period right?" the confident, yet far from arrogant manager confidently sets out.

"Er yes. You see I just need an extra week or two to pay for Christmas and then I will be back on track. I have never missed a payment before, you can check. It's only this once. Then I will carry on as normal. I promise" You nervously spill out the words, almost without breath.

"Whoa! Calm down there. You have nothing to explain. It's absolutely fine. But how about I make you an offer. You see, I have noticed that on your accounts you buy a fair bit of merchandise from Love Honey. I am a fan myself, although there aren't many toys for the male. What I do enjoy is treating a gorgeous lady like yourself to a toy or two and being part of the pleasure it can bring. What would you say if I was to waiver Decembers payment in its entirety in exchange of trying that new pocket rocket you bought last week on you right now?"

Your jaw is almost nailed to the floor. Did he just say what you thought he said? By god he did. He must have. And oh my..... the confidence with which he said it..... certainly has made your juices flow.

"Err excuse me? You must be joking!" you try to exclaim. The manager smirks back.

"Now I think we both know that the fact you have already begun to reach down to your little handbag to remove said pocket rocket is sign that you do in fact feel that the offer I am making is one that you feel is win win. So, sit back, relax and enjoy not only December's payment waivered but also January. Deal?" He smirks, now perched on the edge of his desk. Knowing you are a lady in need in more ways than sexually.

You feel the dress code you adopted for the meeting has worked. What harm could it be. To toy yourself in front of a rather attractive powerful man in his office? Some women would die for the opportunity.

You lean back in the chair, tracing the bullet vibe up your legs as he sits smirking. Your eyes not leaving his. You trace the toy up your inner thigh to your mound and then back along the opposing thigh. Loving how he is fixated with your body and your movements.

The feeling of being adored leaves your clit swelling, your lips moist, your panties gagging for removal. You stand up, wiggling your thumbs into the waistband of the panties you wiggle them down to your ankles. Deciding to leave them caught round your ankles you feel this gives the "quickie" effect.

Sat back down you trace your toy back up to your thighs, and then nestle between your legs, pushing the vibe down onto your mound the only thing that can be heard is the quiet vibration of the subtle toy. You can see he is aroused, his suit stretched round his thighs as he perches on the desk. Clear that he works out, you trace up his thigh with your wandering eyes to see his ever swelling member under the fabric of his trousers.

You find yourself aroused, attracted, to know exactly what lies beneath. Your toy now easily parting those wet lips as your mind wanders. You find yourself having undressed him already with your eyes. Wanting more than to be watched. As you fill your body with the small yet powerful toy you shock yourself. Breaking the silence you let out "Wank for me"

He smirks, standing he undoes his trousers, letting them drop to the floor you get a glimpse of his designer boxers, which don't stay on long. Also dropping down past his knees he reveals his adequately sized member which he takes a firm hold of.

"I thought you'd never ask" he replies as he begins to caress an already pre cumming shaft. Your lips being licked seductively as you grind into the chair, the toy not quite hitting the spot as you see this thick throbbing cock right before your eyes.

You moan and groan, as you grind. The silence broken as he watches the contours of your body move to the rhythm of the toy. "Waiver February's payment if I run my tongue all over those throbbing veins of your big hard dick"

The girl you have become shocks you, but the juices are flowing freely, over your toy and onto your fingers, you cannot deny this guy is cute, this guy is powerful, and you most certainly need to be seen too.

He just smirks back, no words as he steps forward, your mouth opens as you look up into his eyes, he slides his shaft into your mouth. You close your eyes, your toy hitting the right nerves as you remember how good it is to taste an excited man in your mouth.

One hand reaches up and grabs at the base of his cock, massaging his balls, almost trying to milk him for that spunk you have missed dribbling down your throat in those dirty moments of your life. You caress his balls moving up to the base of the shaft, beginning to toss him off hoping for a thick firm spray of his manly juices into your mouth.

It doesn't take long as you feel him swell you reach round and grip his ass, the toy pushed deep, him pushed deep, it's all too much for both of you, he cums into ones mouth as your body arches and gives out an orgasm over the chair.

You moan and quiver, having now caused an issue, you want more, more intimacy, more depth, more fucking. You look up at him "Fuck me, right now"

You cannot believe the words that leave your mouth, but the fact that your mouth is now coated in sticky juices that you did not expect to have received kind of makes everything void. The rules have been broken.

He giggles, for the first time he shows a nervous side. "I can't, I'm married. Sorry. But, well, how badly do you need to be fucked?"

"Look I'm not desperate. But you can't just watch a woman play with herself like that, then orgasm in her mouth and not expect her to have other needs needing attention. Forget it. I'll go. This was a mistake anyway." You lower your skirt as if readying to leave.

"WAIT!" His hands placed firmly on your shoulders. holding you there. "I'll close the account, no more payments. And I'll give you what you want. But on my terms. No ifs no buts no maybes. Yes, or no?" he goes back to the assertiveness. You feel bound by his words. The intrigue gripping you.

"Err well..." you begin to speak

"YES OR NO? Do you want to be a naughty debt free fucked girl?" he snarls back

"Yes. Please" You mumble in hope and anticipation.

The office door opens, you panic. Trying to pull your panties up he stops you.

"Relax, you'll enjoy this" as he loosens his grip he returns to his desk chair and leans back. Cock still on display, still erect.

For it is the security guard who has entered. And before he has even got into your field of vision his shirt is undone. His belt loose. It's obvious what is about to happen. And you decide to yourself you aren't going to resist this one fucking bit.

You smirk up at the guard Forgetting the manager is still present.

"Hello gorgeous, I hoped you would take him up on this offer. I most certainly liked what I saw" The guard just oozes power, strength, confidence and by god a gorgeous cock as his boxers have just revealed.

He stands before you, cock out from his trousers, his hands draw down your face and to your neck. His cock just stands there before you to attention. Your hands have no choice but to caress it, both hands, either side stroking him to feel the veins pulse.

His hands caress your chest, you hadn't noticed but already your blouse is undone, your bra dropped underneath the firm breasts of yours on offer. The nipples signifying your wanting, needy, and ready.

He bends down slightly, his hands tracing now down your sides and under your bum, his mouth brushing past your right nipple, enough for his tongue to flick it. You let out a moan, not for the first time. His strong body lifts you up, turning round and placing you onto the desk, your skirt well and truly hiked up now round your hips as your thighs are naturally parted by the guards hips.

He lays you out, you look up, the manager is sat by your head stroking his dick as you look down between your legs just in time to see the guard grip his thick cock by the base and push it up inside you.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" You can't resist letting out the slut in you. You have wanted this feeling again for so long. You feel so exploited. So vulnerable. And in turn.... so fucking wet.

He reaches forward and roughly caresses your firm breasts, pinching those nipples as he fucks you hard, rough and aggressively. This isn't love making, this is a quick fuck, and you are loving every thrust of it, every drop of spunk that is leaked into you. You find the little devil on your shoulder has well and truly taken over, reaching above your head you grip the managers hard shaft, tossing him off as you are filled by a thick hard cock.

As you feel the guard swell within your body you know this won't last much longer, you yank the managers thick shaft into your mouth once more, to feel so "full" is nothing but kinky, dirty and so fucking nice.

Almost in tandem you receive one thick shot of spunk between your thighs as another is milked into your mouth. That feeling, one to remember, the intimacy, the risk, the pure unadulterated fun. You can't hold back, your back arches, you orgasm yourself, only to find that between your thighs is a very hungry guard licking the delights of the session away from your swollen, throbbing mound.

You always knew he was going to be a dirty dirty boy.

The men stand, readjusting themselves. You do the same, no words are spoken. The guard leaves. The manager thanks you for your business as he hands you a piece of paper showing the debt balance. Never has three zeros looked so good. You grin.

"It was a pleasure" as you turn and leave. Hitting the high street once more you glance around. So aroused that the world hasn't a clue what just occurred in such a day to day mundane venue.

You dig around in your bag for your phone to check the time. After all, time flies when you're having fun. You find a piece of paper folded around your phone.

"If you ever need some private security, here's my number. It was pure pleasure. Thank you xx" the note reads.

You smirk, folding it back up you walk off into the distance. "Maybe, just maybe" you consider.

Omg i love you!

I like a man who has obviously been grafting all day! Dirty ripped clothes (just as ripped as what is underneath in my imagination!) smelling like oil and other manly things that men do! Rigger boots etc. That definitley does it for me!

I was once seeing a police officer though, and I made him put his uniform on as a laugh. Turned out it wasnt just hilarious, it was exceptionally hot!

And I've always thought things like that never did it for me...!

Ok so small edit, i now think i like guys who wear uniforms, suits (even if its just shirt and tie!) and who can really write!

I have just read the story for the third time! AMAZING!!!

Thanks Flirtatiousbaby, was fun chatting too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Urghh! Maybe not all suits!

Seen a guy on tele wearing a lime green velvet suit over a bright pink shirt and blue tie

*shivers*

I feel rather ill now

:/

xxx

Sound like he was ill over his own clothes

Something about women in uniform too

Lol, probably!

Are we talking real women uniforms or the kinky versions?

xxx

Real ones, though dress up is good too

I have never really had a major thing about a uniform..... although some guys do like nice in them o.O Its a bizzare one! x

Its strange alright. I have first hand experience of this. I was in my countries navy for a time,and when we had occasion to hit the town in our dress uniform the effect on some women was noticeable. Guys who usually couldnt score in a million years usually got lucky.

One time we were in New York and i had a group of gay guys shout at me " i see you straight boy, shakin that ass" . I can't hear that grove armada tune now without getting flashbacks :)

Never had a thing for Shane Ward before, but seeing him in the Dancing on Ice ad i probably would now :P

xxx

Some of the biggest pricks that walk this earth wear uniforms... enough said

OMG a man in a well tailored suit :-) 3 pice ohhh heaven.I think i need to start going to court more :-)