Man in a uniform!!!!

pandora21021 wrote:

OMG a man in a well tailored suit :-) 3 pice ohhh heaven.I think i need to start going to court more :-)

This ^. I love a man in a well tailored suit...can't resist them! Is it wierd that I also like a man in a racing suit? haha.

Secretary is all ways a hot look.
Sexy high heels, stockings, pencil skirt, shirt and jacket.

I'm a chef and just wondered what women think of a guy in chef uniform?

There is something about a man in a suit that's very attractive! My best friend's boyfriend was a special constable for the police for a while. Apparently that uniform was used for more than just work!

My OH basically creamed on sight when she got into bed and realised I was wearing fireman trousers and braces. Quite funny watching her reaction!

Ooh I love a man in uniform. I basically cream my pants every time I see my boyfriend in his army uniform. It just never gets old!

Army, Fireman and Police uniform every single time for me. Just gets me dripping wet.

There are a couple of things that make me weak at the knees. I love a man in a uniform or a smart suit and a nicely built man in a tight white shirt gets me hot instantly and also a man with sexy forearms, just a sprinkling of hair and wearing short sleeves.......makes me want to stroke him!!!

Wow!!! reading this, i might dare to add a few pic's if it has that effect!!

I really Didn't realize how lucky I am, I get to wear the best of both worlds, the back and white check one day and the nice suit as well, I'm going to start paying more attention to the ladies and the effect my uniform has!!!

Actually I do recall having a few wild comments thrown at me that made me giggle whilst dealing with a job at a bingo hall a few months ago!! Dirty Girls!! Lol

They thought I was the entertainment if you know what I mean!!! Lol

Liberated X x

spank_me_69 wrote:

Secretary is all ways a hot look.
Sexy high heels, stockings, pencil skirt, shirt and jacket.

This is my favourite outfit. I guess its because I wear it daily and the looks I get from guys :)

i have to wear a suit tie every day for work so thats my uniform untill weekends when it can be a gladiator fireman pilot cop lol

mibbles wrote:

i have to wear a suit tie every day for work so thats my uniform untill weekends when it can be a gladiator fireman pilot cop lol

My kind of man....lol

I have a weakness for a well dressed man too, suit and tie... traditional and manly, well groomed and well mannered and of course it's the eye contact of an attractive man that makes me go weak at the knees.

Mine has to be a man in a suit, when I see an attractive man over 40 with a hint of grey hair in a well cut suit I can't help but smile flirtatiously!

well thats me lol

Me too!

Nibbles,

It seems that we are on trend at the moment!

Makes me feel good about myself on a Sunday morning!

I will have a spring in my step all week!

HH

Wearing a suit gets her hot under the collar too.... ESP if I'm commando underneath!

Exotica wrote:

mibbles wrote:

My kind of man....lol

ooooooeeeerrrrr x

My OH says I stand straighter and have an air of confidence when I have my uniform on, ;-)

Some of us get to wear police uniforms for work! :P