"Masculine" men enjoying anal and panties etc

Ahh never feel down about your body dude, if wearing these things makes you feel good on the inside then there’s no harm at all :relieved:
In hindsight clothes are just fabulous Fabrics that all start off on the same genderless roll before they get cut and made into clothes.
Bet you would look most wonderful in a kilt! Plus I know of many masculine guys who love anal which if man wasn’t meant to enjoy this then we wouldn’t have been given the pleasure areas down there right?!

4 Likes

In all honesty it is no one’s business what you get up to in the privacy of your own home.Locally we have a 6 foot plus bearded guy who walks around the town in a skirt and blouse .

1 Like

Beginning to wonder if you need a beard and tattoos to be ‘masculine’, also six foot plus…. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Well i consider myself masculine and i don’t have a beard, tattoos and am under 6ft! :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank goodness for that…. Was starting to worry @WillC :joy:

5 Likes

Lol i didn’t mean to offend anyone with the size. I was just using my size and people view me as pretty masculine

1 Like

@Siamesecult no offence was taken, it just ran through the thread in descriptions, thought it was fun, interesting observation… nothing more :+1:

2 Likes

It is not wired @Siamesecult everyone is different and who is to say what is normal.
If it is good for you go with it.

1 Like

I’m 6ft 2 and bearded. Consider myself old school with a dash of modern. Anal play I can get with, and if it’s what you like then who really cares what anyone else thinks. Wearing sexy lingerie does nothing for myself, but again if it’s what you’re into then just enjoy it. Some people are always looking to be offended. It’s up to you if you then care​:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

My husband is similar 6ft 2 big beard dad bod all of that and he loves anal play and has recently been trying more with lingerie and panties.
Everyday he goes commando but for some playtimes he slips on a nice pair of lace panties and looks amazing in them.
He has been posting some photos on fetlife and has had quite a good response it seems quite a few people enjoy seeing him wearing panties and lingerie and indulging in his anal play.
Basically I’m saying go for it if you enjoy it who cares what others think but I’m sure they will love it too.

6 Likes

Thank you ! I used to be on there too. It’s a very good lifestyle website

3 Likes

Whatever floats your boat, you aren’t doing any harm and if it makes you feel good then go for it.

2 Likes

@Siamesecult as the others have said, there is nothing to be ashamed of and normal is purely dependent on you. I’ve only just become comfortable with what I have fantasised about for so long. I’ve got an amazingly supportive wife who has helped me explore what I want. This has resulted in me ordering this Lingerie set as I decided to take advantage of the end of the sale. I needed to see if it’s as good as I hope it is. Just have to wait for the delivery now.
I hope you manage to explore your fantasy.

4 Likes

@Siamesecult . If it makes you feel good then go for it. My partner and I indulge in this sort of play all the time when we are able to see each other and I love it. The hottest sexiest experience I have probably had was when my 6"2 bearded long haired biker boyfriend dressed up in lingerie, stockings, a skin tight dress and seriously high fuck me heels and he fucked me senseless until I couldn’t move, was seeing stars and could barely catch my breath. Once we both recovered i then fucked him with a strap on dildo until he came so hard he was shaking and was very vocal. He said the orgasm he had was so hard it was almost painful but also the most amazing orgasm he had ever experienced. I see him a a very masculine man and his kinks and enjoyment of anal play and dressing in feminine clothing hasnt changed that. It’s just made me love and respect him even more for being so open and honest and trusting me with something so personal and intimate.
I really hope you go for it and enjoy exploring these kinks.

12 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I think I’ll start with my wife’s lingerie first! :blush:

2 Likes

Good for you @Siamesecult . Unfortunately we are nowhere near the same size, which is why I have to buy my own.

2 Likes

We’re not either. But some of the body suits are too big for her. Hoping lol

1 Like

Kudos to you for being you, mate. As far as I’m concerned, if you’re not hurting yourself or someone else, then it’s all good. A lot of “manly” men make fun of the whole pegging thing, for example, but for me there’s simply no closer connection to my wife than her penetrating me just as vigorously as I usually do for her. It’s my way of showing her that I am hers completely and without reservation, mind body and soul. And really, those “manly men” simply don’t know what they’re missing out on!

I can’t say I share the sexy panties interest, although I have a few g-strings and wet-look pouches for those special occasions, but that’s as far as that goes; to my mind, there’s just not the same sexy looks for guys as there is for girls.

But that’s just me. You do You, and enjoy the moment, and to hell with the naysayers.

7 Likes

I’d just like to thank everyone that’s commented! You guys have been nothing but supportive and welcoming. I love the LH community!

6 Likes