"Masculine" men enjoying anal and panties etc

I am ambivalent to wearing lingerie. If she wanted me to then I would do it readily though. As regards anal sex, that’s becoming more and more important to me and is now something I need desperately rather than something I quite enjoy.
Enjoyment of anal sex has nothing to do with masculinity or femininity and certainly has nothing to do with sexuality.

4 Likes

I’m glad I joined the forum. Nowhere else but with my wife to openly discuss things

2 Likes

As i read your post i am laying here in my own sexy panties with a huge plug in my hole. I am a 38 year old masculine alpha male who loves to put on panties and be stretched by my women or myself. I have done it since i was young and have at times felt really awkward revealing my desires. Some women are not cool and others enjoy it. I have had women who would buy us matching Panties and lingerie and make sure i was wearing them with her when we went places. I have so many now that it’s hard to keep a secret. I have had gf’s who would get jealous of how big i could take in my hole and others who would compete on gaping. Thank you for your post it makes me feel not so “weird”. I always enjoy freaky conversations so feel free

7 Likes

Welcome @Pantyboy69

Not “weird” at all

4 Likes

I know but i wish i could show everyone

1 Like

Most my friends and family know because they always found my toys or panties.

1 Like

I am the same, I am a well build, tattooed,bearded, skin head male that rides a motorbike and drives lorries,
BUT I like wearing panties and love anal play, my wife has indulged my fantasies a couple of times and seemed to enjoy, but the day after I feel the need to explain why it happens and why I like it.
For me it’s the role reversal sorta thing, everyone expects because of your look, job role, man of the house, dad to children that I should be a manly man, but I like the feeling of being “down graded” to almost submissive level, and having someone else be in charge, and wearing makes me feel that position.
And butt play is good for everyone!

Now where did I leave that sheer pink thong…

5 Likes

I would love to say I could grow a beard and I’m tall but I won’t lie :rofl::rofl: short and some facial hair and I love anal play.

Whether it be vibrations around the anus or toys being inserted there is nothing better than anal play either during solo play or with my wife.

It’s as normal as it comes. Enjoy :relaxed:

4 Likes

It has always confused me why some people think it “normal” that women should enjoy bum play but if a straight man does its less acceptable.

It just feels nice, whatever your gender, sexuality etc etc

10 Likes

Amen to that :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more​:blush:

1 Like

Im 6 foot,. 220. Semi Athletic.
I usually sport a goatee. I sometimes let a beard grow. Its really grey though lol but my hair is naturally brown still at 58.

I love wearing woman’s panties.
I don’t own any as I’ve moved here before Covid and times are trippy.

I seen women selling used panties on Fb of all places and didn’t know what that was about.
But they will wear them for a price for 1-2 days. They will have a couple orgasims in them and send them out wet.
They will take pictures or videos for a couple extra bucks.

Im so tempted but because im clueless who they are I won’t buy, but the thought turns me on. I love pussy juice but not from a total stranger.

Someday I would love to have a woman I at least trust or sort of know,
And I would buy a skimpy larger size that i can where. But I would make
Sure I get as much in my mouth first

Im unclear about the anal part? I love screw a woman’s behind very very much. I usually really lose it and get wild then.

Although I’m not the body type for a “masculine” man, I can atest that my wife enjoys me crossdressing from time to time for sex play, while I enjoy it very much.

I own lots of women clothes already, from skirts to lingerie and panties. Love them all

1 Like

Skirts are my favourite

Only just got round to reading this thread, and I read it top to bottom. It’s so cool to hear such positivity. I’ve been dabbling in feminine underwear a little recently, and I really enjoy it, I have no qualms about it at all, it’s my body, my choice, and being single, I buy everything I wear myself, but it’s really good to see such a positive response to something that has historically had a bit of a stigma associated with it, which is a shame.

Only thing that gets my goat is the lack of “feminine” underwear that is cut for the male form. I’d love to get a decent garter belt or basque, but they are all cut for the female form and simply wouldn’t work, especially for the larger fella like me. :pensive:

5 Likes

So was I! I’m 5 10 and slim but strong only 24 and love wearing thongs and lingerie, my girlfriend doesnt know but I love the risk factor that I’ve got a thong on and she doesn’t know!

4 Likes

I don’t think I have any interest in wearing panties etc although I am becoming fond of the idea of wearing nice leggings or other tight clothing, which I suppose are more traditionally feminine. Not even especially from a sexual or fetish point of view, mainly just for comfort but if they make me feel good and they’re nice to look at then that’s certainly a bonus too right?!

For butt stuff, for me the idea/fantasy has always been somewhat better than the reality (although I will admit an orgasm after some anal play is always a bit nicer than one without). I’m usually more dominant in bed, but I do love the idea of having a woman fuck/peg me and be in charge for the night, but I’ve never been too comfortable taking more than a finger haha. Maybe I need more practice, it’s not something I really got to explore a lot in my last relationship.

Sadly we live in quite a judgemental world, but if anyone enjoys stuff like this then they should embrace it (and hopefully can find a partner that’s into it too!)

5 Likes

@fruitier

Definitely the comfort and feel good factor wearing a nice pair of tight leggings is hard to be beaten.

I feel that in general the world is slowly becoming less judgmental and more accepting. Or maybe I’m being naive? Either way I totally agree that shouldn’t stop anyone embracing it!

3 Likes

That’s sexy @Pantyboy69

1 Like

I really love anal and have quite a collection of dildos and buttplugs. Love the feeling of being completely filled and stretched by a big buttplug and love being pegged by my wife with a big strapon dildo.

I am not into wearing panties or lingerie, it just does nothing for me.

If wearing lingerie make you feel sexy and it is something you and your partner really enjoy doing, then that is perfectly fine.

3 Likes